I got to see a 45 from the wrong end

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a CCW holder I almost GUARANTEE he wasn't legal to be carrying, and if he was, he won't be anymore for brandishing his weapon like that. FWIW I saw a few joking posts about carrying "cocked" haha. IMO I carry in case I have to use it, no use to carry if I have to race a slide or pull the hammer back. That's time I may not have. In my case, it's carried cocked, locked, and ready to rock.

Glad you don't have any more holes in your head than normal Lankee. Some peoples kids I swear!

A self defense weapon is only effective if it is on the 'self' IMHO. I'm sure there are ways of concealing a pistol on the max but if you're separated from your bike when it hits the fan, what then? Bianchi makes a nice little 'inside the pants' holster that holds my Colt Combat Commander .45 with no tell whatsoever. Check out some of those.

+1

I'm a big guy and I have zero issues concealing a full size 1911 Para on the bike, Max or Busa or Anything.... It's all about the holster, no need to cheap out in that department...

Latest posts

Back