I dont know if I want to visit Dannymax or not.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets not leave me out. I live 25 minutes from Dennis:eusa_dance:

The more the merrier. It will be great to finally meet people in person that Ive interacted with here on this forum for years. I will tell yall this. I actually look a lot like my profile pic.

Sorry to stir the pot Danny.....I forgot about the ice cream change.....

And sounds like to me THawk.....if you are gonna be stopping all over the place....might as well make it a ride and have everyone meet up for a lunch or something somewhere off the highwAy....just saying:clapping::confused2:

Sorry to stir the pot Danny.....I forgot about the ice cream change.....

And sounds like to me THawk.....if you are gonna be stopping all over the place....might as well make it a ride and have everyone meet up for a lunch or something somewhere off the highwAy....just saying:clapping::confused2:

Haha....no problem Rov!

I was thinking that very same thing....timing might not be so good for VMax riding but there are other means of transportation....ey? Sounds like a great reason for a Nor'Easters get together....after all we rode for two days for a couple pieces of pizza once....just sayin'! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Whadda you guys 'over east' think....Mike, Rick, Steve-o.....could even call it the 'East meets West....with one guy from the South' meet! :punk:

You know....this sounds like a plan doesn't it?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Haha....no problem Rov!

I was thinking that very same thing....timing might not be so good for VMax riding but there are other means of transportation....ey? Sounds like a great reason for a Nor'Easters get together....after all we rode for two days for a couple pieces of pizza once....just sayin'! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Whadda you guys 'over east' think....Mike, Rick, Steve-o.....could even call it the 'East meets West....with one guy from the South' meet! :punk:

I'm in. I'll even cage down the super slab to meet up with you all. And Eric, we've been talking about it for a bit. Let's make it happen.
Steve

I'm in. I'll even cage down the super slab to meet up with you all. And Eric, we've been talking about it for a bit. Let's make it happen.
Steve

I'm with you. Heck, Jim and Shala are along the way, so I might stop by and say hi to them as well.

Eric, you are always welcome in our home. Give us a head's up before you arrive, and we'll even toss a cat or two off the spare bed for ya's to over night it here if necessary.

Eric, you are always welcome in our home. Give us a head's up before you arrive, and we'll even toss a cat or two off the spare bed for ya's to over night it here if necessary.

Many thanks my friend. Heck I like cats....they can sleep on the bed too if they wish.

Sounds like fun, but a little far this time. I will be traveling through the upper part of Vermont on my way to rendezvous with Davesax36 to head up to Miles neck of the woods next summer. I'll be stopping by some friends from the U.P. that live in Jay, Vermont and will have to stop down to BRC to visit with Danny, Heidi and furry friends.

Sounds like fun, but a little far this time. I will be traveling through the upper part of Vermont on my way to rendezvous with Davesax36 to head up to Miles neck of the woods next summer. I'll be stopping by some friends from the U.P. that live in Jay, Vermont and will have to stop down to BRC to visit with Danny, Heidi and furry friends.

That would be great Brian!! :clapping:

Ya'll are welcome to move your meet/great to the middle of the USofA, and have it ...oh...say....EUREKA SPRINGS, AR..........in May 2016. :biglaugh: Bet we could get some of the TX & KS guys and maybe more of the OK guys to attend as well. :biglaugh:

Had a great sticker once on an old toolbox that read:
Next to my bike, I like pussy best.

Ya'll are welcome to move your meet/great to the middle of the USofA, and have it ...oh...say....EUREKA SPRINGS, AR..........in May 2016. :biglaugh: Bet we could get some of the TX & KS guys and maybe more of the OK guys to attend as well. :biglaugh:

LOL....I know, but like I said, heading up there to check out some of Dannys bikes as well. But I do want to hit Eureka Springs as well, and hopefully some of the guys from OKC can come as well. I think they would really enjoy it.

I'm hoping the Steve could come down, I can loan him a Vmax to ride as well.

Haha....no problem Rov!

Lol ,rode two days and some guy bought a vmax just to meet up with the gang for that slice.....:wacko:

I'm in dan....

Back