'09 for just 15k

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn What a Steal only 15K for the fastest motorcycle,, the new 9 second 1/4 Busa Beating VMAX. Where do I sign up??

))))))BURRITOS GET YOUR FRESH HOT BURRITOS(((((((((

))))))BURRITOS BUY ONE GET THE 2ND FREE BURRITOS((((

Do I have any buyers:ummm: Come on guys I really want this deal, I am jumping on Ol Fortune Cookie and heading to it... )))BURRITOS((( Get your fresh hot burritos

HEY!!! You on the scooter.....hold up a sec, I'll tank a couple of them things!!

Never had one before but I'm starting to hear a lot about them, might's well give 'em a try!!

Mmmm!! These ain't bad at all...)))))BIG slug o' Budweiser((((( )))))Mmmm- I like these...'nother big bite, big slug(((((

)))))Rumble, Gurgle...RUMBLE, RUMBLE.....Faaaaarrttt!!!

Holy cow...these work pretty fast don't they!!! Aaaah...sorry 'bout the paint on yer lil' scooter!

)))))Sheepishly walks away, wolfing down the last burrito and the rest of the Bud(((((

Damn What a Steal only 15K for the fastest motorcycle,, the new 9 second 1/4 Busa Beating VMAX. Where do I sign up??

))))))BURRITOS GET YOUR FRESH HOT BURRITOS(((((((((

))))))BURRITOS BUY ONE GET THE 2ND FREE BURRITOS((((

Do I have any buyers:ummm: Come on guys I really want this deal, I am jumping on Ol Fortune Cookie and heading to it... )))BURRITOS((( Get your fresh hot burritos

how much to ship 2 burrito's to boston?

Latest posts

Back