09 VMAX Price

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame, But I think I saw that comming.
I guess we werent giving him the "Your The Man" feeling he was after. He will maybe look over this thread and see how silly it got out of perspective and realize nobody was against him.
I think he was so caught up in his find he couldnt understand why nobody could get bikes that low anywhere else. The truth is if the dealers are selling at 20,000 they dont need to take 15,000. I think that price is great but it certainly dont reflect the economy or sales market where I live. These dealerships near me are HUGE and far from a Ghost town. I was the only one from My local area. So hopefully I wont be sharing My bike in a town with another too soon. lol.

Trapshooter, I hate to see you go out like this. You took eveyone wrong no doubt about it. If your name reflects you then your missing out on much more. I too shoot trap skeet whatever. My Gun of choice is a Beretta A390ST. Fastet gun I ever shot and light as hell. I'm sure you know all about it. It is very poular on ranges. However you choose to leave with as much arragance and low class as anyone I've ever ran into.
As for chat room behavior, Lookin the mirror. Your Chat room through and through. Let the honda forum enjoy your ways. Good luck with your bike Stay safe. :confused2:

Last edited:
Are we SURE Tom didn't come back?????

Anybody gonna miss this guy?? :wave bye:

LOL!!

You know, when this guy showed up earlier this month asking all kinds of pricing questions about '06 & 07' max's I thought everyone treated him very nicely. Answered his questions patiently and accurately, as we would with anyone. :punk:

Now we're a bunch of rude shitheads with no respect for anyones feelings.

What's with that! :ummm:

Hey trap, I feel pretty sorry for you, you've been beat on and it's a shame to see you go. Out of sheer pity for you, I will give you my Vmax if you will come and get it in 5.....4....3....2....1.....oh I'm sorry, too late.

You asked and you received. You dished it out but couldn't handle it back. You were talking to experienced people and showed disrespect. Think about what you are going to say before you say it and it might come out better and you just might make some friends here. Somebody should be getting their new Max in......what......like a week or something :confused2:

Hopefully then you will get some of your questions answered, and buck up little camper!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Good I hope I pissed you off by bringing reality to yourself, Dont be angry at me, look at yourself, its the first healing stage of stupidity.

Only ignorance can be overcome Lankee....Stupid, well, that lasts forever!!

That's the harsh light of reality trapshooter.........deal with it!!

i wonder what the price will be in 1 yrs time:confused2:? im guessing that star will lower it less than $1000. anyone else?
i am really puzzled by traps behavior, did i miss something:ummm:? i read the post, nothing seemed that bad. a little touchy maybe:th_analprobe:? by the way the go fuck yourself:doh: was a well thought out intellectual comeback wasnt it!!:shot:

Danny, trapshooter just doesn't know how much you're in touch with your feminine side. A kinder, gentler Dannymax. :clapping:

Ain't that something Jayhawk!!! Metamorphoosed from an ugly ol' moth to a beautiful vibrant butterfly right before your eyes, and all here on the VMaxForum.net. :biglaugh:

So....How the fuck you been!! :rofl_200:

called my guy at the stealership today and discussed that there are a few dears selling 09's for high 15's and there were guys on the forum get on road prices of low to mid 17's . he said he did not even know the invoice price yet so i told him i read here around $15,300. he said he would put me out the door for well under 18k and i also told he i want to be present for the test drive . he said he will call me before the fuel it up so i can be there. he also told me he rode one last month in vegas i believe just rub it in Prick!!!!!! :hollowee:

I got a qoute of 21,218 OTD in SoCal about three months ago. Then I got 19,500 from the same dealer with another salesman 3 weeks ago.

With the economy as it is, I will wait. I won't pay anything over 16,500 OTD for now, but if the economy tanks even further, I'll probably won't buy unless I can get it at 16,000. I heard dealer cost is around 15,200.

Yamaha did release that there was 2500 vmax designated for the USA, 2500 for Europe, and 2000 for the rest of the world. That's 7000 Vmax to be made.

Dale Walker from Holeshot took the new max at 10.37 in the 1/4 mile.

The old vmax did similar time. 10:62 ET, 128.96 MPH quarter mile pass on a totally stock 1985 V-Max

Latest posts

Back