16 in Fazer wheel anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
I have been looking at my VMAX strapped down and it looks short and stubby with a to big of looking front wheel. It almost reminds me of when I was 5 and rode a big wheel around. Yes I know it wouldnt look so bad if I took the strap off the front end and lifted it back up 3.5 - 4 inches but than I would have to deal with wheelies and soft launches which I dont want.
Which leads me to ideas.... rake the front end or smaller front wheel.

Ok the Fazer (BNA as baby vmax) has the same wheel design as its bigger and badder brother the oh mighty VMAX but its a 16 in.
IMO this would level the bike out meaning matching with the stock 15 in rear little wheel

Has anyone seen a VMAX with a fazer front wheel on it.... Yes I know it probably would kill the handling that much more being a smaller diameter wheel. Any pics of a 16 front wheel on the vmax:ummm:

There was a guy who put venture wheels on his vmax years ago. I believe they were 16's. I am pretty sure it was Kelley Cash and he called it the BEEMAX. I've got a spare wheel if you are interested.

Sean Morley

I have been looking at my VMAX strapped down and it looks short and stubby with a to big of looking front wheel. It almost reminds me of when I was 5 and rode a big wheel around. Yes I know it wouldnt look so bad if I took the strap off the front end and lifted it back up 3.5 - 4 inches but than I would have to deal with wheelies and soft launches which I dont want.
Which leads me to ideas.... rake the front end or smaller front wheel.

Ok the Fazer (BNA as baby vmax) has the same wheel design as its bigger and badder brother the oh mighty VMAX but its a 16 in.
IMO this would level the bike out meaning matching with the stock 15 in rear little wheel

Has anyone seen a VMAX with a fazer front wheel on it.... Yes I know it probably would kill the handling that much more being a smaller diameter wheel. Any pics of a 16 front wheel on the vmax:ummm:
The axle is smaller on the fazer wheel.I have 2 here now and 2 old style FZR600 fronts and rear.I just bought a newer style (94) fzr 600 to get the 17" wheels,forks and better brakes for my wifes fazer.Thanks to Sean's advise
I thought about doing what you are saying but decided it would not be safe for the way I ride.Might be fine for just strip racing.You could possibly resize the bearings for the bigger axle.

Latest posts

Back