1985 1500 miles sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500 miles....was that a 1/4 mile at a time?

Looks like it could have been a drag bike.

ya, pics are terrible, you would think if he was serious, he or she I guess, would post better pics, that rear wheel looks interesting, saw a cpl 06's in the same area one had just over 6000 miles that looked interesting

Its always the people that sell shit that don't post nice pictures, or give a shitty description, that seem to sell things.

I post 50 pictures, give a super detailed account of everything ever done and I get fucked all the time it seems.

Its frustrating. People think a 1992 CBR 600 F2 is worth $4000....WTF?

I can understand a rare cool bike being a little pricey, but some of these people... just dream big I guess.

Seems a little high to me. Of course I have paid 1500 for 1 1985 model and 500 for the other. Maybe Im Jaded
Was the rear wheel conversion and exhaust done while it was in "storage" seems like a waste of money...Did they even have the rear wheel conversion 29 years ago?

Its always the people that sell shit that don't post nice pictures, or give a shitty description, that seem to sell things.

I post 50 pictures, give a super detailed account of everything ever done and I get fucked all the time it seems.

Its frustrating. People think a 1992 CBR 600 F2 is worth $4000....WTF?

I can understand a rare cool bike being a little pricey, but some of these people... just dream big I guess.
yeah come out of the closet man call a spade a spade conceded max

Back