1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bill............Nice to see you on here again!.............Ya ready for another tire smoke filled season!!!............:punk:..............Tom.

Tom I think im gonna go take a drag of that tire smoke stuff today. I hope my lungs can take it. I hear metzler are real lung expanders. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Since you will be behind me most of the time, feel free to breathe deep when I lite off one of my 2nd gear rollers!..........:rofl_200:...............Tom.

:rofl_200:Tom the only reason i would let you out of my rear view is because you cant handle all that v power and i do have to stop for stops. Its the law.:rofl_200:........mike

I put my foot down at every stop chad. I had to or i would have fallen over waiting for tom.

I put my foot down at every stop chad. I had to or i would have fallen over waiting for tom.

:rofl_200: And so the 2013 trash talking begins :clapping:

1000x500px-LL-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn.gif

Nice one Chad!..........If that had been a bowl of Tim Hortens cookies you would have nailed him!!..........:rofl_200:...............Tom.

Chad that guy kinda reminds me of a vmax eating a metzler. :rofl_200:

Do you Michigan riders ever swing down around your southern border at all? AKA south of ann arbor?

I only started riding with these guys (great group by the way) since last fall, but we we did a lot of riding around Hell and down into the Irish Hills. I missed a couple of rides with the guys mostly from the west side, but I know they come out that way as well.

Keep watching this area and I'm sure you will be able to hook up. I would suggest you also PM Vmax Mike. He is sorta our cruse director and knows just about everything going on (except maybe what secret project Todd might have underway on his Vmax... Along with the new 'bus'a)

Ok Guys..I pulled the float bowls and checked the pilots for debris. all looked great and it was time for a rip around the block! Start the old beater up and she purrs kitten. I head out the drive and roll into it. Shes running sweet! As the tach heads up to around 8000 the back tire busts loose and she steps to the right..Oh what a feelin. Of course i keep right after it and ride it out till its time to shift. Hit 2nd gear and WOT again. stays hooked up this time and ships me down the road at a RAPID rate of speed. The next corner i head checked for cops and did the same thing.(basically a first second upshift to 9500rpm) Plenty fast for a 40mph zone. I pull up to the last light two blocks from my house,and round the corner ready to drop the hammer till something catches the corner of my eye...I turn and do a full head check (Because my mirror is so effective) And there he was..A county boy with some real low lights on the roof.(damn LED'S) He was first one at the light lined up right behind me.If i hadnt double checked, there is no doubt in my mind i would have been standing in my driveway trying to talk my way out of a six point ticket..I had all intentions of grilling the tire the two blocks to my driveway...Holy shit was that close!!..Between the pull of the mighty V Max and the fear that he heard me rip it from the LAST stop light, I arrived in my driveway shaking like a dog shitin razer blades. I parked the bike and watched him for signs of slowing down to pull in right in...Well, He went by and all is ok...So the test drive revealed a couple things,,I Need to by some smaller main jets for summer temps. And get a new flippin tire!! Im into some hard rubber there in the flat spot must be cuz she dont normally break loose like that. Anyways.. Thats my excitement for the day! See You guys soon..:rockon00: Rob

Great story Rob!..............A 6 pointer right out of the box would be a terrible way to start the riding season, glad you dodged that bullet, hopefully we can all get a ride in soon!............Tom.

Tom,That exactly what i thought when i hit my driveway..That sherrif was hard to see looking strait at the grill..Does anyone make a small compact fuzz buster for a bike?? I cant recall seeing one?? I, mean i thought i did some law breaking,untill i rode with all you hooligans! I could see where one may come in handy on our group rides..Or would it just give us a false sense of security and result in several tickets for the whole group?...IDK..I think a fuzz buster would be a great addition to the" bling" on Mike's bike!

Yep, Mike could get one and wire it up so it cuts out 2 cylinders when radar hits it. When his front wheel hits the ground we all know it's time to slow down.

Do you Michigan riders ever swing down around your southern border at all? AKA south of ann arbor?
The VMOA Michigan annual meet is something you should look into.It has been in southern MI. and my first year attending was a blast. I think there was something like 35 bikes or so?? Certainly big enough to block intersections and roll past stop signs. Which i always find enjoyable!

Latest posts

Back