1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Monroe, MI now.......I'm hoping to get enough out of it to break even on it, but I wouldn't complain if I made a little extra either!

Glad to see you made it to Michigan!..........There will be no shortage of riding with this group!......................Tom.

Joe you and the guy from toledo can meet up with me in route and we can ride to lansing on the 27th if you guys want to.

Mike, on your way to Lansing you'll pass Durand. Exit 118 off I-69.
If we can coordinate times you could stop and I'll run with you guys the rest of the way in.

Chad i will be taking us-127 to lansing from us-12 near cement city mi so we would have to meet up with you in lansing. charlierobbison is from toledo and joe lives in monroe. You are more than welcome to meet up with us and ride to lansing but it would be shorter for you to meet us in lansing.

Chad i will be taking us-127 to lansing from us-12 near cement city mi so we would have to meet up with you in lansing. charlierobbison is from toledo and joe lives in monroe. You are more than welcome to meet up with us and ride to lansing but it would be shorter for you to meet us in lansing.

Yep, was thinking you were east of me. I'll see ya in Lansing then. :punk:

Hey Tom what's that supposed to mean "rides like Jared"? Lol you implying I'm crazy? Haha. Can't wait to ride

Rob are you gonna have your anchor with you. Not that her weight makes that big of a differance but it helps us a little. she also keeps you out of trouble.

when and where we meeting?

Can someone just shoot me a PM with date, place, and time once the ride is organized?

I can't follow this thread! Ya bunch of hoolis!

Mike, Im hoping its just me so i can finish off my tire..I just know theres a little smoke left in it.

Im with you on that rob. My tires only got one ride left and it also.
Tom make sure you push the record button and learn how to post it we want to see all the smoke

The long range is not looking good for the 27th... Cold, rain, and 25 mph winds!
Hope the forecast is way wrong.
Sunday is only a little bit better.
I sure hope May is a lot better!

I'm not holding my breath for any april riding, Like Craig, I'm hoping May will afford us better weather...................Tom.

I have never been around so much negativity. We still have 11 days to be positive. If you dont quit your negativity you two negitivigans will be positively band from the ride. Im thinking more like high of 65 and sunny. The only rolling thunder and pouring rain you two will have on the 27th is the rest of our vmaxs coming down on you like a hurricane. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back