1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its 10am at clark rd and 127. Im sure steve will post soon.

Hey R You still in tom??? I just talked with steve,I think we have a plan you will like...

We everyone, looks like the Lansing route is off. we are going to meet at the Webberville exit on 96 and 52 exit 122 I think. We can head South do Dexters Trail and then over to Hell and then where ever from there. I would like to change the time to 11:00 am if that's OK because it will still be chilly out. So what does everyone think??? Mike you want to throw in a couple roads???

That works for me. Im thinking we could head over to onadaga bar. Rob do you know a good route we can take. I could get us to onadaga but i would be finding my way. Or we can head to hamburg or whitmore lake or brighton mi. I know pinckney hamburg whitmore lake brighton area. I can ride from 7am till 10pm so you guys let me know what you want to do. I will be on my bike at 8am.............Mike

Mike, I have a few ideas we can do and could sure get you to onondaga if you want..I think if the weather is good we can just wait and see what everyone that shows feels like doing.? Like,, how far,how long,how fast? what do you think??

11am at 96 & 52 at the Mobil Station?

Sounds good to me. I have zero preference where we go from there, just wanna RIDE.

Joe and i are going on a 4 hour ride in the am so i might have to get my new metzler installed for the ride on sat.:biglaugh:

I didn't plan on leaving town without my Hooligan buddies!!.......How about meeting at my place around 9:30am??.............Gonna be an awsome day!!...................Tom.

Joe and i had a great ride. We found some nice back roads that go from britton mi to saline mi. Joe did his first 3 rolling burnouts 1st 4' 2nd 8' 3rd 12'. Im sure he's hooked now and we will see more from him. Joe was on the 2006 with oem tire and did not have a metzler tire. I smoked a nice long one but that was it. I want to save the tire for saturday. I will have joe and zack riding to webberville with me and im still waiting to here from charlie. Todd and craig will show so thats 5 maybe 6 from this side. Tom said three with him and rob and steve so thats 10. Are the kalamazoo guys coming. scott chad who else is going on this HELLS HOOLIGANS ride to HELL.

Yeah, that was a great ride! I wasn't even aware I did three burnouts, only the long one, well long for me anyway! And yeah, it was really cool, wanna...nooo...gotta do some more, maybe I will get some practice in before Saturday. I need some practice doing those wheelies Mike was doing going over hills lol. See everyone Saturday!

Screenshot_2013-04-23-19-17-15_zps18433de9.png

Back