1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, let's make Vermontville part of the ride unless it totally blows up our guide's route. It's always fun to intimidate the HD weekend warriors.

Looks like I can finally confirm that I will be in on this ride. I'll see you guys in Webberville at 11 am. :punk: :eusa_dance: :clapping:

Scott

Cool scott glad to see u can make it. It looks like 10a or so riders.

The apiarist destroyer is sitting loud and proud and waiting to swat your ass Tommy.

...Carefull now..........You mess with the Beekeeper your gonna get stung!...................:biglaugh:...................Tommy.

Careful tommy bees die after they sting but no worries I gotta feeling your gonna live a long time:rofl_200:

I'm totally down for Vermontville!! should be able to shoot over there from Onadaga, by the way Onadaga is hosting their first big ride, so there should be plenty of riders on the road. See you all in Webberville, I have a couple riders with me, so I think we are at an even dozen!!!!

Don't worry about separating us Rob The apiarist destroyer has always done a great job at that. now that I got smaller mirrors it's harder to babysit how far tom has fallen behind so I know when to let off the throttle:rofl_200:

Joe and Zack its 2 a.m. I'm back in the states in my car and on my way home so I will meet you guys for breakfast

heading out to meet Zach, and then up to Mike...this is gonna be great!!!

I'm getting ready to meet tom and Jared see u all in a while. 43 here now it going to be 69 later:rofl_200:

Got a call from Jared, they switched up the schedule on him and he ended up having to work today.........:damn angry:..........Looking foreward to seeing everyone again......" Even you too Mike"........And getting in some awsome riding!!!.........:punk:...........Tom.

I cant help but like you bee.

Last edited:
^^^ Ditto ^^^

Great weather today.

Thanks for the fun ride, guys. See ya next time.

Scott

Latest posts

Back