• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 Vmax for Sale - Low Miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkunert

Reaction score
1,850 miles, perfect shape. Upgrades include fork brace, frame brace, headlight upgrade, SASY Vboost controller, crash bars, K&N Filter and lower temp thermostat. Has backrest and windscreen. New Metzler tires and battery. Has only ever had non-oxy fuel. Carbs have been synched every year, and are spot-on. Never been dropped or seen rain. Color scheme in 2001 was Carbon Fiber.

I bought it from someone who had it shortly before dying of cancer. It sat for a few years until I bought it. I had the carbs rebuilt, and it runs and looks great. However, with a 2 year old son, I don't get much time to ride it. I've only been able to put on about a 1,000 miles in the three years or so I've owned it. Both owners have been adults 35+. $7,300 obo

Pictures can be found on Craigslist for the Minneapolis area. Search for Vmax. Can also email pictures upon request. $6,800.00/obo. [email protected]

Minneapolis, MN Area
Email to [email protected]

Last edited:
Here's a direct link to the bike...

Oh and pics...:whistlin:

Attachments

• vmax.jpg
    vmax.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 36
  • vmax#2.jpg
    vmax#2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20