• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003 zzr1200 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacklightning

Reaction score
2003 kawasaki zzr1200 for sale. The bike runs and looks excellent. It has quite a few extras that will be going with it to make it a great sport touring machine. Comes with corbin beetle bags, corbin seat, muzzy exhaust, handle bar risers, grip puppies, zero gravity windscreen, polished lip on the rims, new front tire, good rear tire, tank bra, and I am sure some other things I have forgotten. I am looking to make room for a gen. 2 vmax. Price is $3000 firm. The bags alone were $1600 new. If interested, call me at 919-649-2433.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• dragonphoto3.jpg
    dragonphoto3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0035.jpg
    PICT0035.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 108
Man nice bikes I always had a soft spot for the ZZR. I wished things were not so tight right now you might want to put the milage in the add as people are going to ask.
Thanks for the compliment. Bike just turned 30k this weekend. Excellent bike, but I really like a shaft drive.

Back