And thats why you should purchase this bike.... LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not certain I like the unfiltered carbs. Shorter stacks with filter inserts would be the preferred route.

With that air box removed, that would be a nice spot for an auxiliary fuel tank.

I would probably want some quiter baffling in the Quadzilla exhaust. My Cobras sound similar, but at a lower dB level.

I have an agreement with my immediate neighbors to let them know the night before if I'm gonna take the max in the morning. That way it keeps the piece with them, since I leave for work at 4 am.

I have an agreement with my immediate neighbors to let them know the night before if I'm gonna take the max in the morning. That way it keeps the piece with them, since I leave for work at 4 am.

I just warm mine up in the garage and push it past the bedroom so as not to wake my girlfriend, lol. Both my neighbors sleep like the dead so i dont have to worry about em! But i am thinking about trying to fit some delkevics on my ufo pipes to bring the db's down a bit.

Back