Another new lid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
and you thought you were gonna see some more spikes lol. sorry to disappoint you, but if you're looking for a new helmet i can point you in the direction of a really great deal!! this helmet retailed last year for a little over $650. i'm pretty sure this qualifies as another mod FOR the bike, or at least thats what i told the ole lady. finally broke down and just did it! i've been thinkin about having a custom helmet painted to match the bike-and i saw this last year!!!! totally sweet but a little outta my price range then. i got it from powersportsxpres on ebay. he guaranties to beat anyone else's price on the same retail item. i found one for $390+ $12 s&h-got this from keith for $375 shipped. cant give any reviews as we're still a little snowed in. it reallllly fits great, and its a damn near perfect match for the bike!

shoveled a path to the shed earlier today so i should be able to get them out this weekend
cheers odieoh24

15 BIG ASS CHROME SPIKES , WRIGHT DOWN THE CENTER OF THAT RED STRIPE WOULD BE SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ! ... :biglaugh::punk:

Latest posts

Back