Another one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1, We do have an effective ignore feature on this fine forum. I'm playing, "can't see the shit stirrer". Gone.
I thought about using that but he trashes the US pretty regularly.
I served in the military and I am very glad to live here, so I feel I need to see what he posts so I can defend our nation when necessary.

I thought about using that but he trashes the US pretty regularly.
I served in the military and I am very glad to live here, so I feel I need to see what he posts so I can defend our nation when necessary.

As a lot of us did Dennis....I have often wondered what sort of military experience some of 'those others' have.....:confused2:

Them that are so quick to point out the problems and the knee-jerk solutions.....do they have ANY exposure to the realities of the world? :ummm:

Take our guns away, By Bill Moore

You kick and you scream until your red in the face,
You would remove all the guns from this hollowed place.

It is the home of the free and the land of the brave,
But you would take our guns and make us all slaves.

You think the world is great in your complacent little minds,
You better turn on the news again from time to time.

People die horrible deaths nearly every day,
Their deaths could have been prevented in nearly every way.

An armed guard in a school with all those little kids,
Could have stopped Adam Lanza from doing those things he did.

You blame the NRA and blame everyone around,
You even blame the people who reside in the city of Newtown.

You point the blame at the NRA and a finger at Wayne LaPierre,
You aim and shoot emotional blame constantly everywhere.

We are sick of your over reactive complaining and all of your cries,
Where was all that emotion the day an American soldier dies?

They protect your freedoms which shall not be infringed,
Despite what ridiculous state of mind your acting in.

Crying and complaining never gets anything done,
The only thing that can stop a killer is an American with a gun.

So dry your tears and toughen up but do not be discouraged,
There’s always men out there who aren’t afraid to show they have courage.

Head these words and put your pointing fingers away,
I hate to break it to you but our guns are here to stay.

Guns keep us safe, for this we know is true,
As long as we have guns we will keep the red white and blue. :worthy:

Take our guns away, By Bill Moore

You kick and you scream until your red in the face,
You would remove all the guns from this hollowed place.

It is the home of the free and the land of the brave,
But you would take our guns and make us all slaves.

You think the world is great in your complacent little minds,
You better turn on the news again from time to time.

People die horrible deaths nearly every day,
Their deaths could have been prevented in nearly every way.

An armed guard in a school with all those little kids,
Could have stopped Adam Lanza from doing those things he did.

You blame the NRA and blame everyone around,
You even blame the people who reside in the city of Newtown.

You point the blame at the NRA and a finger at Wayne LaPierre,
You aim and shoot emotional blame constantly everywhere.

We are sick of your over reactive complaining and all of your cries,
Where was all that emotion the day an American soldier dies?

They protect your freedoms which shall not be infringed,
Despite what ridiculous state of mind your acting in.

Crying and complaining never gets anything done,
The only thing that can stop a killer is an American with a gun.

So dry your tears and toughen up but do not be discouraged,
There’s always men out there who aren’t afraid to show they have courage.

Head these words and put your pointing fingers away,
I hate to break it to you but our guns are here to stay.

Guns keep us safe, for this we know is true,
As long as we have guns we will keep the red white and blue. :worthy:

It's good to hear from REAL Patriots, always. We can never have too many of you Rusty.

Amen brothers. I served 8 years in the Navy during Vietnam, should have stayed for the 20, but got married during the second 4, and the wife didn't like me being gone so much. I really was disturbed by the treatment we got on returning, and I'm so glad the young men and women of today are being treated so much better.

Amen brothers. I served 8 years in the Navy during Vietnam, should have stayed for the 20, but got married during the second 4, and the wife didn't like me being gone so much. I really was disturbed by the treatment we got on returning, and I'm so glad the young men and women of today are being treated so much better.

Same here, same time....one tour only tho, mostly tin cans. Yeah, coming 'home' sure could have been better, thank God that's turned around!

I made my way into San Diego. Did my business. Didn't get killed, or shot and made it back safely. The truth is I don't relax until I pass through the first toll booth in Mexico. I have come to the conclusion that the NRA is a terrorist organization. Putting profits ahead of people.
I don't know if the news is carrying this latest wacko massacre is the same in the East or more here, but the matter is developing. FBI is investigating it as a act of terrorism. They have found some trace of ISIS. It is not known if, ordered by ISIS, or just ISIS inspired. So no one has to worry about refugees bringing in ISIS, we have home grown terrorists.
As those that clamor for more guns, thinking somehow it will make you safer, it actually makes you less safe. As you arm yourself you are also arming the wackos. For a new mother to leave her 6 month baby with someone to take care of and go on a suicide mission is beyond the pale.

Yes, you are misinformed. But I have no time to play. I am going North of the border, to the dark side today. Maybe if I am lucky many people will be afraid to go north and the lines will be short.

Why head north Dave? Wellfare fountain in the fantasy land of Mexico running dry, or are you making a mule run senior?

Another mass shooting, the worst since Sandy Hook. In San Bernardino, CA, with at least 14 dead. 3 shooters or more escaped. The crime scene is active still. The shooters used long rifles. This time a center giving help to developmental disable people was attacked. Appears to be an act of either Domestic or International terrorism. I don't understand how it could happen with all the yahoos carrying guns. Where are the good guys with the guns?

You are a genious Dave! Could it be that the building was a gun free zone? You know, for those that obey the laws passed by the statists of commie land?:ummm:

Sorry Dave I prefer to protect myself in case I am ever in a situation ! The nra is there to help protect our rights not to arm wacko's that's for the law and crack headed politicians to figure out to stop them from getting guns .

Don't own a gun, don't want one. Not looking for an argument, or to be bashed by gun owners.. My question is this.. Do you believe the men who wrote the second amendment could have IMAGINED the destructive power of today's weapons? They were basing the amendment on weapons that might have been able to fire once or twice a minute, not multiple shots per second. Hop into a time machine and show these guys an AK, I'd bet they may have had second thoughts.

Bashing and name calling a fellow member of this forum for expressing an opinion you disagree with doesn't make you look too good, or reasonable, either. Last I knew, the Constitution protected free speech..

Dave, are you still a citizen of the US?

If so, you as a citizen have the right to free speech - that is one of your rights, but is a package deal.

If not, then as a Mexican, shouldn't you be more concerned about the cartels in your area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Dave I prefer to protect myself in case I am ever in a situation ! The nra is there to help protect our rights not to arm wacko's that's for the law and crack headed politicians to figure out to stop them from getting guns .

Seems a few "crack headed politicians" are trying to keep suspected terrorists from obtaining guns legally, but the introduced bill is being fought tooth and nail by -you guessed it - the NRA!
yes - these same suspected terrorists are going to get firearms in any case, but why would they want to get them illegally, when they can purchase them legitimately, and have the permits to show the authorities if challenged?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...revent-suspected-terrorists-from-buying-guns/
Cheers!

Back