Anyone notice ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Anyone notice when my VMF VENDER ID box left my posts, i still see the boostaholic box:ummm:And my banner is still running?

??????????? WOW, Strange things are happening.:ummm: Hope you get it fixed.

I've been a member of a Dodge Truck Forum since 2004. When I logged in I was showing 4 Posts and couldn't even link pictures. No hope of getting my post numbers back so I look like I haven't done a thing there.:bang head:

The tag is not linked to your banner on the back end. Since the tags can have an expiration date I imagine you hit it while the rotating banner was not set to expire or set to a different date. A quick message to Buster should allow you to get it sorted rather easily.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The tag is not linked to your banner on the back end. Since the tags can have an expiration date I imagine you hit it while the rotating banner was not set to expire or set to a different date. A quick message to Buster should allow you to get it sorted rather easily.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is essentially correct. Vendors and Forum Supporters subscriptions are handled by the Subscription module, which is automated. I have to manually deactivate the Vendor banners and forum section. The Subscription module sends out email notices before deactivating anyone's subscription. It looks like your expired November 24.

Thank you for the clarifacation, I guess you can disable the banner too.Thanks

Latest posts

Back