Attention Nor'Easters....Devil's Tombstone Run looming large

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds like a fun ride. It'll probably end up being a 340 mile round trip for me. Probably leave my house @ 9 am, grab a coffee and get some gas and roll towards NY. It looks like I could basically jump off the Taconic exit and just head south till' the diner.

Hey Doc,
My party will be leaving the Ludlow I90 exit# 7 at 9:30 (meeting at the Pride gas station right there at the exit between 9-9:30. I anticipate a 10 min "warm-up break" at the I90 Lee Rest Area at approx 10:10 if your interested in riding in with us to meet at either one of the locations. Otherwise we'll see you at the diner approx 10:50ish.

I'm playing it by ear right now.......the weather report is calling for rain here tomorrow. I'm not one for starting out and finishing a ride in the rain, so I'll have to see what it looks like in the AM.

Danny can you PM me your cell# so that I have a contact to hook up?

Thanks

-Mark-

I'm playing it by ear right now.......the weather report is calling for rain here tomorrow. I'm not one for starting out and finishing a ride in the rain, so I'll have to see what it looks like in the AM.

Danny can you PM me your cell# so that I have a contact to hook up?

Thanks

-Mark-

I've been checking Kingston weather all week and worst case there is only 20%, must be something coming up from the south eh?

Sure don't blame you for not wanting to ride in the rain, it takes the fun right out of it.

I'd be glad to give you my cell # but I don't have a cell phone (threw it out the truck window when I sold my business & retired :biglaugh:) but Mike does, maybe get his number? (95spfldmax)

Hope the weather guy is just jerking around and you can make it. :clapping:

Jeez, I was wrong, it's still 10% COR in Kingston.

Sat Oct 12

34.png
69°
53°
Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain:10%Wind:ENE at 11 mph

Weather seems fine so far. Mike, I'll meet you guys in Lee. I'm gonna be coming up 91 and west on Mass pike.

I'd be glad to give you my cell # but I don't have a cell phone (threw it out the truck window when I sold my business & retired
biglaugh.gif
)

Ha ha.....good for you Danny, wish I could do the same!

Been hearing ads on the radio all day for activities at Hunter Mtn, Phoenecia and Bearsville....should be pretty cool.

Will you be able to make it Rick?

Been hearing ads on the radio all day for activities at Hunter Mtn, Phoenecia and Bearsville....should be pretty cool.

Will you be able to make it Rick?

Sorry Dan , I'm gonna Pass , to preoccupied with next truck and Effin Insurance co , I'll prolly take a local ride to the Vinilla Bean , I'll have pics . Ride safe Guys , look out for the slippery spots!

Sorry Dan , I'm gonna Pass , to preoccupied with next truck and Effin Insurance co , I'll prolly take a local ride to the Vinilla Bean , I'll have pics . Ride safe Guys , look out for the slippery spots!

Totally understandable Rick, will miss having you along, those slippery spots will sneak up on us without you to 'point them out!' :rofl_200: Good luck with insurance and all, it's a friggin hassle for sure! :bang head:

Hey John, glad you made it home safely. Today had to be one of the nicest riding days of the entire season....I had a great time too and can't think of any reason not to do this again next year....maybe then we'll find the things I sped right by today! :rofl_200:

Hey Mike, What happened to the 'Pirate'? Too far he said? Wow, his Pirate card is in serious jeopardy of being pulled! :confused2: :th_laugh2:

Back