Aurora borealis!!!! Right now!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Yup.....they are cool!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I sure miss those lights!! Don't know if they don't get down this far or I just haven't caught it right but I've yet to catch a glimpse.

They were really cool when I was up on the Canadian border, bet Rovic gets a hell of a view....he's right under them!! :punk:

is there a picture i'm not seeing in kyles post?

Last evening , about 7:24 p.m., e.d.s.t. , I witnessed a bright ( LED ) light in the sky for about 3 seconds heading north at a high rate of speed and then disappeared. It was larger than a star and extremely bright . I'm in Atlanta , GA. , so probably not the same as A.B. , or maybe ? Neighbor said it was probably a UFO or some space junk . He's not well read about current events & such but I just agreed with him , as I wasn't aware of this A.B. stuff going on .

Man, I sure miss those lights!! Don't know if they don't get down this far or I just haven't caught it right but I've yet to catch a glimpse.

They were really cool when I was up on the Canadian border, bet Rovic gets a hell of a view....he's right under them!! :punk:

ya man we get some nice ones here but nothing like in yellowknife. about 200days a yr atleast. almost every night there is a spectacular show. lots of times flying over great slave lake in the jets up high you see the hole sky covered with them. real neet.

Last evening , about 7:24 p.m., e.d.s.t. , I witnessed a bright ( LED ) light in the sky for about 3 seconds heading north at a high rate of speed and then disappeared. It was larger than a star and extremely bright . I'm in Atlanta , GA. , so probably not the same as A.B. , or maybe ? Neighbor said it was probably a UFO or some space junk . He's not well read about current events & such but I just agreed with him , as I wasn't aware of this A.B. stuff going on .

That sounds more like the last dying gasp of a meteorite...the A.B. or Northern Lights is a long term thing, huge display of dancing light spikes....just awe-inspiring!

Standing looking up at them makes you feel sooooo insignificant....about half the size of a nat's nut!! :hihi:

Was outside last night around 9:45pm eastern US time and saw two large red patches in the north western sky, called my wife out to see and had a shooting star go blazing by!...............Very cool indeed!......................Tom.

they did say that the tail of halies comet was passing by. the hole comet is visual only like every 75 yrs and we had that a few years back, but the tailend still passes close enough. i thought the best viewing was on sat and sun but maybe it hung around longer hahahha. was suppose to be like 20 shooting starts(meteor) a hour or something like that. :th_scared:

My wife spotted something like this a couple of weeks ago. I saw the large contrails of it.

Go to spaceweather.com and check out the satellite tracker....I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that is what it was....all sorts of stuff flying overhead...
Gamorg.....no pics from me....check out the above website though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back