Award Request for " finetune "! -AWARDED!-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for " finetune "!

• Yes

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Award Request for " finetune "!

that is for sure, a more then outstanding person, this forum is awesome and its great to hear that there are great folks out there in life. Proud to be a vmax owner cause it seems we are a brotherhood and they look out for each other.

Glad to hear you got a place cr and settling in.

For sure he gets my vote :punk:
+1

Re: Award Request for " finetune "!

Definitely Yes!!!

Glad I was able to help, and I'm looking forward to riding with CR and meeting up with some Florida Vmaxers.

Thanks for the award.

i THANK YOU " JEFF " ! . AND IT WAS " UNANIMOUS " ! . :punk: ... IS THIS A FIRST FOR POLES.?

I believe that it is! Even my award request had the usual "no" vote!
i I BELIEVE IN EVERYONE HAVING A RIGHT TO VOTE , BUT I ALSO BELIEVE IN EVERYONE HAVING THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES , NOT THAT THIS IS APPLICABLE HERE WITH THIS AWARD , BUT ON SOME POLES WHERE THERE WAS "NO" VOTES , I THINK A COMMENT AS TO WHY WOULD BE NICE , I'M SURE THEY MAY BE WARRANTED SOMETIMES , BUT AT LEAST IF THERE WAS A COMMENT MADE AS TO WHY THE "NO" VOTE , THEN THE POTENTIAL RECIPIENT OF THE AWARD COULD EXPLAIN THEIR SIDE ALSO ! .. " JMO " . :confused2:

GREAT STORY! GUYS LIKE finetune ARE HARD TO COME BY! if the polls weren't closed, he's got another vote

I belive Finetune may have the record of lowest amount of posts and then 35 votes with no "NO VOTES".:clapping::eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back