Award Request for Maleko89!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Maleko89!

• Yes

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vmaxattacks

Reaction score
- Vmaxattacks

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 608
User Name: Vmaxattacks
What is your name?: Bud Weaver

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Maleko89

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Mark stepped right up and sent me some new jets for a sweet deal for my carbs. Not only that but when the USPS lost one he sent a replacement out via Priority mail USING HIS OWN MONEY!
He's alright in my book!!
-----------------------------------------------------

I voted yes because it seems like every thread I visit, maleko89 has at least one post of helpful, if not informative, advice.

Maleko89 is the carb guru, for sure!! As well as being extremely knowledgable on all things V Max.

I was surprised to see this award nomination as I was certain he already has a Nice Guy award.....and he does.

He's muh hero!:worthy:
All kidding aside, Mark is a real asset to the Vmax community at large, always willing to lend a hand whenever he can.

Hey guys, I can't give a guy two awards! He's already gotten one in the past. Well deserved I must say. He helped me in the past as well.

Chris

Hey guys, I can't give a guy two awards! He's already gotten one in the past. Well deserved I must say. He helped me in the past as well.

Chris

Thas wha I tol' 'em Chris....but they kept a votin' anyhow! Guess they likes this MO-leko dude! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

On a more serious note....how many know what maleko stands for? I'll give ya a hint.....it's Hawaiian!

Thanks guys, award not necessary. Glad to help!

Dan-o, only one other person (that I know of) knew what Maleko meant. And that's because Kloker's wife is Hawaiian.

Thanks guys, award not necessary. Glad to help!

Dan-o, only one other person (that I know of) knew what Maleko meant. And that's because Kloker's wife is Hawaiian.

I also know that too cuz you was talking about it while posting in the nickname meanig thread :biglaugh:
Easy to remember for me!

Thas wha I tol' 'em Chris....but they kept a votin' anyhow! Guess they likes this MO-leko dude! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

On a more serious note....how many know what maleko stands for? I'll give ya a hint.....it's Hawaiian!
It's Hawaiian for Mark the haole!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back