AWARDED: Award Request for CustomMax!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for CustomMax!

• Yes

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
- gamorg02

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 2049
User Name: gamorg02
What is your name?: garrett

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 12
Name: Award of Posting Excellence (APE)
Description: Awarded to forum users who regularly post and contribute to the betterment of the forum.

Recipient username : CustomMax

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

something that most people dont realize about Ed is that he really helps me out in keeping track of awards for everyone else. always lets me know when people have had enough votes and the awards are deserved. its not public but he's definitely contributing to the betterment of the community!
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for CustomMax!

Thanks Garrett, and everyone. I'm sure Buster & the moderators are pretty busy keeping up with all the work most of us don't realize it takes to keep this such a cool forum with the absolute treasure trove of information that keeps alot of us including myself on the road with our Vmax's. I just try to help by kinda keeping track of who is actively doing the things that make up the award requests and who does have the votes needed. Lol, I'm always a little worried I'm being a pain in the ass to Garrett, but I guess he really must not mind. Thanks again for the nomination, Ed✨

Thanks Garrett, and everyone. I'm sure Buster & the moderators are pretty busy keeping up with all the work most of us don't realize it takes to keep this such a cool forum with the absolute treasure trove of information that keeps alot of us including myself on the road with our Vmax's. I just try to help by kinda keeping track of who is actively doing the things that make up the award requests and who does have the votes needed. Lol, I'm always a little worried I'm being a pain in the ass to Garrett, but I guess he really must not mind. Thanks again for the nomination, Ed✨

i definitely don't man. your courtesy being part of the reason. just a friendly reminder.

Is that the guy that spent more time on the forum then riding last season?

HELL YEAH !

Is that the guy that spent more time on the forum then riding last season?

HELL YEAH !

Lol, ya got me there Rick. That's ok, I plan on making up for it this year. Hope to see you at Thunder! :punk:

Thanks all, anything I can do to help this place be the best forum there is I'm more than happy to help.

Back