AWARDED: Award Request for CustomMax!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Customax!

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
- VMAX1260

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1952
User Name: VMAX1260
What is your name?: George Bollas

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : CustomMax

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

there some V-max's in here that deserves this award, his bike is one of the some. Custom and crazy modded. he should had this award long time ago.
-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Award Request for Customax!

Yes he should have got this long ago,YES.

Definitely !!!! (but for the record his username is CustomMax)

I watched ed work on his bike last summer and you could tell he was working with his hart. Lets not forget his son he has proven to be welcome on any riders ride Ed you need to call him and thank him again he was a big help to you. (he pushed his ass off for you) even if he does ride a harley TODD. LOL:rofl_200:

+1, Ed's has a beautiful bike and is a nice guy to boot! I wish we had more time to talk at Thunder but had to run off to the VMOA dinner.

Re: Award Request for CustomMax!

Thanks everyone, kinda feel stupid and it wasn't my intention to have someone nominate me for this because of what I said on George's thread, but even so, It does feel good to even be nominated for it though. I wish George lived in the US so he could do some riding with us. Hell, I wish we could put together a National meet so everyone could hang out and have a HUGE group ride together. Maybe Sturgis or Daytona. Hell we should all meet at Sean's !! Since he's dead smack in the middle of the country! Lol, sorry Sean, just kidding, but it would be cool. So, thanks again to all who took the time to vote. Ride Safe everyone! Ed✨

Re: Award Request for CustomMax!

Ed's vmax is incredible, definitely well deserving of this award. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back