AWARDED: Award Request for VMAX1260!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for VMAX1260!

• Yes

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
- 06VMAXIMUS

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3097
User Name: 06VMAXIMUS
What is your name?: Bob

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 13
Name: Mod Monkey
Description: Awarded to users with innovative ideas that they have modded their VMax with.

Recipient username : VMAX1260

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

George has poured his heart (and wallet) into his bike for the last 2 years, and it looks amazing. He has truly been bitten by the mod monkey and is deserving of this award!! Here is a link to his transformation: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31506
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for VMAX1260!

Wow, just went through that whole transformation thread, remarkable. Might need to add a bling award as well to go with it!

Wow, just went through that whole transformation thread, remarkable. Might need to add a bling award as well to go with it!
I'd wait until he finishes it, so he gets an even bigger sense of accomplishment !!!

PS
I already added a Yes vote for this one. :D

I believe I nominated him and he received the bling award a couple years ago. His bike is among the nicest anywhere. And yes to this one too. Funny, I noticed neither Bill K or myself even have this mod monkey award and there's not many who have modded their bikes as much as we have. Not that I need one I'm just confused what makes one eligible. But Go George!!!!!

I believe I nominated him and he received the bling award a couple years ago. His bike is among the nicest anywhere. And yes to this one too. Funny, I noticed neither Bill K or myself even have this mod monkey award and there's not many who have modded their bikes as much as we have. Not that I need one I'm just confused what makes one eligible. But Go George!!!!!

It seems this does it...

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31592

lol

thank you all for the good words. gives me strengh to feed the monkey again. tex85 ,Customax has a really nice bike with personal touches you wont find on another Max. also exept from nice is a killer hot rod bike.

You have my vote. The bike looks amazing and I know that's a lot of work.

Bump: I really want to seeGeorge get this! He's been a great example of the dedication that we have to our Vmax's! And although his bike has been a years long project he hasn't taken an easier path and just bought a different bike like I'm sure a lot of guys do but he's among those who wouldn't even consider not completely rebuilding his Max. A truer example of this award would be hard to find. Period.

No problem George, I just try to look thru and I nominate people that really deserve the appropriate award. And you my friend definetly deserve this one. Congratulations!!

Back