barend mirrors and grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta admit that I've never been a fan of the way bar end mirrors look but that's damn sharp there!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Scott, the glass is turned in for storage in the picture, they are normally run turned out otherwise I can't see past shoulders. And I have 31.5" wide bars too!

I got a set of these bar end mirrors but had Tom @ Cycle One-off make some custom bar ends that I could mount these to. Here is a picture with bar ends/ mirrors and grips.

Are those thr china bar end mirror?? I have them but one always falls to the power of the max lol. I super glued it.. one of these days ill spend the 140 and get the real triumph ones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Are those thr china bar end mirror?? I have them but one always falls to the power of the max lol. I super glued it.. one of these days ill spend the 140 and get the real triumph ones

Yes, the ~$30 from Ebay. What part isn't gripping, the arm or the mirror?

Yes, the ~$30 from Ebay. What part isn't gripping, the arm or the mirror?

The mirror itself they sent me another pair last year for free and it did the same thing so I gave up and superglued it lol. I like the ends tho those are sweet!

Back