best fork to use

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swifty

Reaction score
hi all i have a 1992 full power max that since owning iv rebuilt the gear bax! i now have f**k forks they are leaking and scored i would like to replacing the forks with upside down forks but not sure what to use

my question is what's the best forks to use for handling and easyest to fit thanks

None are really a bolt on but there are a number of adapter kits out there. I have a chromed triple set on hand and should have some other sets in soon. It's also not a cheap option! I do also have a 2005 fork set that will be available soon that will be freshly chromed (on the legs anyway). I have a 98 set available too.

The biggest upgrade would be to get wheels at the same time (we have a few sets of the Carrozzerias left).

Sean

None are really a bolt on but there are a number of adapter kits out there. I have a chromed triple set on hand and should have some other sets in soon. It's also not a cheap option! I do also have a 2005 fork set that will be available soon that will be freshly chromed (on the legs anyway). I have a 98 set available too.

The biggest upgrade would be to get wheels at the same time (we have a few sets of the Carrozzerias left).

Sean

hi mate do you have any price list for them i live in wales uk so would ned to have them posted thanks

These may still be up for grabs.

or these?

How about these?

or if cash is tight here?

Not wishing to pee on Sean's fire but it does seem a bit daft to incur shipping cost and potentially import & VAT costs when you could buy in the UK.

or these?

How about these?

Not wishing to pee on Sean's fire but it does seem a bit daft to incur shipping cost and potentially import & VAT costs when you could buy in the UK.
Are those Yamaha Ohlins really that rare? Priced at 1300 pounds doesn't seem too steep. but they are some sweet looking bling for sure.

Ain't dem purdy?
Sho 'nuff!

Bet that fixes your "front end waddle!" (if the frame is straight-if not, call Computrack!)

so did ohlins make the whole set and yamaha 'approved' them?

or these?

How about these?

hi mate i do like the look on them but the miss will kill me if i spend that sort of cash on the forks iv all ready spent a load on the engine! how much for just the vmax forks thanks dan

Dan

I'm not selling them just pointing you in the direction.

I assume it is you who has posted in the Wanted section of VMC and has had some responses?

Latest posts

Back