Bike Storage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryuw

Reaction score
Hey Guys , I think I may have to many bikes but have a hard time parting with any of my machines .
Long term I am going to get a house with a garage , the house I have I put in to sheds , one is a 8x12 fully insolated and one 12x20 uninsolated .
Both sheds are packed with 6 bikes and 2 quads and I can't really work on any thing with out pulling out a few machines .... and its dam cold out here .
I'm considering a nice enclosed Haulmark trailer like a 7x14 or bigger just to put a couple bikes in . I have pain in the ass neighbours that will call the township if I put in any more sheds ... it sucks I don't want to out in any permanent structure .
Any of you guys store your machines in trailers or other storage ideas .

I pulled a motor in mine 2 years ago. I have an electric radiator that heats it fast and cheap. I store my main ride in there year round. And if towing far, there's nothing like arriving clean and dry. And it's not as big as the one you mentioned. Mine tows like a dream.
Steve-o

I pulled a motor in mine 2 years ago. I have an electric radiator that heats it fast and cheap. I store my main ride in there year round. And if towing far, there's nothing like arriving clean and dry. And it's not as big as the one you mentioned. Mine tows like a dream.
Steve-o
Same here Stevo, I pulled and then installed my new motor in my 6x12 v-nose trailer. It's a little tight to work back and forth on both sides but it's doable.
I stored Redbone in it last winter with a small electric fan to heat a makeshift "cover" of 1"x4x8 foil backed foam boards (4 ea). It worked pretty good, but the electric bill did take a bit of a hit though.

Back