Bling award for KJ Shover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bling Award for KJ!!!

• Absolutely Most Definitely Yes!

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • I'm a wanker I sit on the fence - Maybeeee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a total twat and I say NO 'cos I'm jealous

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
KJ has the COOLEST gen1 max i have EVER seen:punk: bar none:biglaugh:

NaughtyG should get a Doh! award for having almost 6000 posts and not knowing how to start an award thread... :rofl_200::biglaugh:

Nice indeed.
Hey KJ, you have a sexy tailend ...lol
I was wondering, Do you ride with a passenger often?
If so, do they complain (or mention anything) about comfort?
I do like the tailend you got there..and ive been wondering about comfort for the passenger. (personally, I prefer looks over comfort..but I think my girl may feel differently) ;)

Thanks,
T$

I think the mod monkey (bikesponsors and all) is more applicable rather than the bling award. But thats me speaking...

NaughtyG should get a Doh! award for having almost 6000 posts and not knowing how to start an award thread... :rofl_200::biglaugh:

Hmm now I'm confused :ummm:

You're able to vote, right? What's wrong? And I think KJ's ride is so totally bling - pleeeenty of $$$ spent into that one!

Mike, not to step on your toes, but I put the award nomination where it should be. I'd hate to see him get enough votes here and not have it count. Ed✨

Thanks for the kindness. I've never considered the bike blinged out.
The only thing I did was change out the bodywork, pipe/carb upgrade, NO2, cams. To me bling is more the shiny bits on the bike, like the clear covers and billet pieces.

Nice indeed.
Hey KJ, you have a sexy tailend ...lol
I was wondering, Do you ride with a passenger often?
If so, do they complain (or mention anything) about comfort?
I do like the tailend you got there..and ive been wondering about comfort for the passenger. (personally, I prefer looks over comfort..but I think my girl may feel differently) ;)

Thanks,
T$

It's the fighter seat from Boxenstopp. I made the pillion for it, I wanted it to be more comfortable for the passenger. I'm going to redo the seat again, this time it will be thinner so it will blend in with the lines of the rider's seat.

Thanks for the kindness. I've never considered the bike blinged out.
The only thing I did was change out the bodywork, pipe/carb upgrade, NO2, cams. To me bling is more the shiny bits on the bike, like the clear covers and billet pieces.

Agreed. Thats why i said the mod monkey would be more suitable rather than bling...

Back