Boss arrives on new Harley..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a newbie rider on his first bike..............Good thing his monkeys were there to pick it up for him!

one word....IDIOT! Rides up, drops his bike and then walks away for his friends to all deal with it.

Windbreaker, sneakers, brain bucket, no riding skills, he's a true Harley guy.

Hey ! Is that Kyle's friend, the one with the free belt just installed ? No, really, I would hate to have Kyle breathing down my neck...........

Doesn't even rate him as a Weekend Warrior... Biker Wannabee...Kickstand's on the other side Dummy....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like how he didn't even put his feet down when he came to a stop. Was he trying to do a trackstand? What a roly-poly negative-skills hazard to others on the road! He's gonna kill himself with that lack of skills. Better sell it now before you die on it. I bet he has had another accident if he kept riding since that was filmed.

Most definately a manager ! We call them seagulls . They fly in , squawk and crap all over the place and then fly out leaving the workers to clean up after him .

Hey ! Is that Kyle's friend, the one with the free belt just installed ? No, really, I would hate to have Kyle breathing down my neck...........
I am a good guy as long as your on my good side. I have a raging temper from hell that is not good for me or other people if you do me wrong though. Might need forum donations to get me out of Jail.LOL

I did the same thing when i just got my permit at 15 years old but i was riding a real bike. My dads 84 honda magna V65 1100. I was about 5' 5" and 110 lbs. People in my sisters apartment building stood around and laughed at me trying to pick it back up. Got it home polished all the scuff marks and i dont think he ever new i dropped it. I recked it real good about year or so later but he had his first vmax then and wasn't to upset. Memories.

I did the same thing when i just got my permit at 15 years old but i was riding a real bike. My dads 84 honda magna V65 1100. I was about 5' 5" and 110 lbs. People in my sisters apartment building stood around and laughed at me trying to pick it back up. Got it home polished all the scuff marks and i dont think he ever new i dropped it. I recked it real good about year or so later but he had his first vmax then and wasn't to upset. Memories.

Unless your name is John Kocinski, in my opinion, at 15 y.o. you had no business being on a V65. Glad the 600 lb leviathian didn't snap your leg like a twig when you toppled it. Something 30 hp is more than sufficient for a beginning rider. It teaches you how to anticipate your next move in traffic, & conserve momentum. It's also enough to break any speed limit in the USA.

Thankfully, it sounds like that resulted only in damaged pride.

My dad thought it was a bit to much for a first bike but we spent plenty of time in parking lots with him on back untill i was comftorble then on the road. Also like most accidents it would not have happend if i was not trying to look cool infront of some girls :biglaugh:

Back