Bright Gauge's Remedy (color change)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bright Gauge's Remedy

EVERYBODY BETTER CHECK THIS OUT , NOW THAT I HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE ON MY LAST POST !!!

EVERYBODY BETTER CHECK THIS OUT , NOW THAT I HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE ON MY LAST POST !!!

Looks Sweeet! Just like Mine! LOL!
Sorry I repeated what you said in the earlier post about the number of bulbs Cop Runner. I missed seeing your post.
I zipped right by it by accident.

:punk:

CHECK OUT THE CLEAR PICTURE !

Attachments

• 100_0747.jpg
    100_0747.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO DO THIS MODIFICATION WHEN THE WEATHER BREAKS ? HOPEFULLY REAL SOON ! :thumbs up:

Last edited:

I just ordered the bulbs. I am going to try blue to better match my ride. Naturally pictures will follow once I am done.

"COOL" YOU'LL LOVE IT ! POST PICTURES WHEN YOUR DONE ! :thumbs up:

this modification is awesome , i wish i thought of it , by the way . this is the guy thats going to smoke cop runner . :biglaugh: with my gsxr600,

Okay, I need a total of four bulbs then and all four are the same size. What's the part number for the red colored bulbs? How did you take the speedo apart?

That is SOOO happening to my shit! :cheers:

Chris, when you do this take some pics of the installation and email to me. I would like to add that to the next regional newsletter.

Thanks!

I'LL SMOKE HIM , NO PROBLEM ! :stir pot: I DON'T THINK A GSXR600 HAS A SHOT !

Chris, when you do this take some pics of the installation and email to me. I would like to add that to the next regional newsletter.

Thanks!

OK! It will be a while as I am laid up in bed right now. I'm going for a record...:whistlin:

Back