Cant seem to find

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Cant seem to find an 09 for a decent price. I had one lined up in tx but a local bought it. Internet search keeps showing me ones that already sold or they want your first born for payment..

Check some old threads ref: Virginia H.D. dealership that had one about 2 months ago , very reasonable if I remember correctly.

You're talking about a bike that is only 3-4 years old with an initial price of $18k (with 10-12 at 20k). So, what are you thinking is "decent". The $12-13K bikes are far and few between.

Sean

You're talking about a bike that is only 3-4 years old with an initial price of $18k (with 10-12 at 20k). So, what are you thinking is "decent". The $12-13K bikes are far and few between.

Sean

13-14.5 would be nice. Hey if ya gotta wish..lol

Where you at in MN? Maybe not that far from you....................:hmmm:

The owner of Hornung Cycles buys his trucks from where I work. I'm more than happy to help you out if I can. Let me know.

Here's one that I rode a few months ago. It was PERFECT and ran HARD.....:whistlin:

http://hornungpowersports.com/listings.php?inventory_id=60

GREAT guys to deal with. I'm sure there's a little "wiggle" room.

I was looking for a Gen 2 in the $10-$11k when I found a good deal on a 06. I don't think there are to many Gen 2's in the $10-$11K range.

What are you looking to spend?

Just called them, closed on mondays, thanx for the lead.

Where you at in MN? Maybe not that far from you....................:hmmm:

The owner of Hornung Cycles buys his trucks from where I work. I'm more than happy to help you out if I can. Let me know.

Iron range, ill check the distance.

It sold! dang it, bank said no problem-got the back of the truck cleaned out,ect ect. first the one in texas now this one in iowa...help me find some more 09's fellas.lol

Thanx again
Shorthair888............

Back