Carb Syncing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zitzelbj

Reaction score
Hello All,

Looking for a step by step on syncing my 2000 Max carbs. I have the tools, I think, just need the how.

Thanks

Jeff:ummm:

Mark beat me out with the info... As always.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

But he deleted his entry????:ummm:

I just rode my bike over to the closest Yamaha dealer and they synched the carbs up for me for about $30. I had rear brake pads installed while I was there and trhe total bill was still under 90. I wrench on shit all week long at work though so I often dont want to screw with stuff at home unless it is going to save me major cash.....

I just rode my bike over to the closest Yamaha dealer and they synched the carbs up for me for about $30. I had rear brake pads installed while I was there and trhe total bill was still under 90. I wrench on shit all week long at work though so I often dont want to screw with stuff at home unless it is going to save me major cash.....

Ouch, I would've charged $10. It takes 20 minutes to do both of those things.

Your choice doc but like my ol' man used to say...."Nickel here, nickel there, pretty soon you got a dime!!" :biglaugh:

honestly tho, thats the best dealer price i've ever heard. most dealers want what, like $100 to synch 'em. nice to find someone who isn't COMPLETELY ripping you off, just a little bit. all in all $90 for that isn't bad from a dealer!

honestly tho, thats the best dealer price i've ever heard. Most dealers want what, like $100 to synch 'em. Nice to find someone who isn't completely ripping you off, just a little bit. All in all $90 for that isn't bad from a dealer!

ditto!

Back