Carbtune

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcruzer

Reaction score
Holy shnikes! What a difference from my old Motion Pro with mercury. Carbtune rocks! Compact and simple, got the case with it and its made nice too. I actually hooked up the Motion Pro, synched...then hooked up the carbtune and I was considerably off on adjustment.

Anyhow, I need to recover some of my cost so who's first. Carb synch-$5 plus two free beers!:eusa_dance:

Holy shnikes! What a difference from my old Motion Pro with mercury. Carbtune rocks! Compact and simple, got the case with it and its made nice too. I actually hooked up the Motion Pro, synched...then hooked up the carbtune and I was considerably off on adjustment.

Anyhow, I need to recover some of my cost so who's first. Carb synch-$5 plus two free beers!:eusa_dance:

good job man :punk::punk:

Good choice!! Love my Carb-Tune! :clapping: So I guess it'll just be the two free beers please!! :whistlin::icon_jook::th_12:

I used to have the motion pro and you can no longer get the mercury ones. I purchased the carb tune last year and its very nice!

I'm in line behind Danny for my two beers please......

can i upgrade the beer and get one Gin :punk::punk:
ya for sure i really like my carbtune, nice easy and accurate.

So....that's 4 beers and a gin Kenny.......so far!! :rofl_200:

Say, you got any burgers or reubins back there, maybe some chips and a couple bread & butter pickles too, please?

So....that's 4 beers and a gin Kenny.......so far!! :rofl_200:

Say, you got any burgers or reubins back there, maybe some chips and a couple bread & butter pickles too, please?

sounds like a gathering is in order now :confused2::punk:

can i upgrade the beer and get one Gin :punk::punk:
ya for sure i really like my carbtune, nice easy and accurate.

Well, if someone is making drinks, I'll have a gin too. I 'll take a tanqueray n tonic with a lime. Don't give me one of those rocks glasses, make it a tall one. And make it a double.

If we're gonna do this, we gotta do it right!

Better add a double Tangueray n tonic, Kenny....and send someone out for a case o bananas!! :rofl_200:

This is getting GOOD!! :punk:

Some of you don't seem to get it. YOU pay ME $5 to synch your carbs and while...Awwwee never mind!

Just come over, back door is open, I'll be at the liquor store stocking up.
I do make a mean kamikaze too. Hell we might just throw some meat on the grill while were at it.:th_drink::icon_jook:

Some of you don't seem to get it. YOU pay ME $5 to synch your carbs and while...Awwwee never mind!

Just come over, back door is open, I'll be at the liquor store stocking up.
I do make a mean kamikaze too. Hell we might just throw some meat on the grill while were at it.:th_drink::icon_jook:
:clapping::clapping:

Back