Could you ride your Vmax handcuffed?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falaholic

Reaction score
Assuming you were able to get your cuffed hands to the front of you, could you ride shackled.

Guess the hardest part would be leaving the line; clutch and all. But I assume you could pull it off with applying full choke. Feather the clutch, get going, then it is all throttle and clutch-less shifting from there.

So do you think it is possible?

That would be very difficult to do. Taking off without giving it any additional throttle would be easy enough and the high idle from the choke as you noted would make it super easy. The hardest part would be the arms crossed in front of you. I'd have to lay down so it wouldn't feel as awkward and not too far off from what i've done before when relaxing going down the highway.

Well after the 1-2 shift, you wouldnt need to clutch those anymore....might make it easier.

That steering would be a major bitch. Having both hands on the right side of the bars would play havoc with your internal control loop. My money is on being in the guardrail on the first turn.

I think with a little practice I could pull the wheel in second gear handcuffed. Letting it back down would be the hard part. I would need to make sure I controlled the handlebar with my left hand only. It would be tricky but I think it could be done. I might have to try. It on the bking. It would not be a long wheelies start out with little wheel hops and work into a wheelie.

Ummmmm, do you have a personal experience you need to share with us Falaholic?:hmmm:

Ummmmm, do you have a personal experience you need to share with us Falaholic?:hmmm:

THAT'S the part of this question that has me baffled.....:ummm:

Not whether or not I could ride handcuffed (cause I probly couldn't even pick my nose handcuffed) but WHAT event or thought process led up to this post? :confused2: :biglaugh:

THAT'S the part of this question that has me baffled.....:ummm:

Not whether or not I could ride handcuffed (cause I probly couldn't even pick my nose handcuffed) but WHAT event or thought process led up to this post? :confused2: :biglaugh:

+1 That was my exact thought. Where does such a question originate:ummm:

I was wondering about this question also.. did someone see something? But the stopping would be harder than getting moving....unless you were prepared to dump the bike...
Stopping is possible. Move hands to left side. Use the clutch to downshift. Engine braking and rear brake could be used.

You can slip shift down to neutral and use foot brake to stop. I think it can be done with no problem not sure if I want to be the one to practice to impress the girl that he's trying to impress I don't think it's the law I think it's a kinky woman. Lol

I try to do all my running from the cops prior to the handcuffs being applied.....least wise, that's the way I've done it so far in life.

... I don't think it's the law I think it's a kinky woman. Lol

bell.gif

you would have to not only meet falaholic but you would also need to sit and talk with him to understand that question.:biglaugh::ummm:

Back