Does anybody have a spare set of C.O.P.`s

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody out there has an extra set of cops.
I`m thinking that part of my problem may be that the T-boost module may have messed them up , I ripped it out and trashed it but I remember that the last time I had a problem like this it was the coil caps failing.
anyway, I`m just throwing out an S.O.S.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I suppose anything's possible, but COPs tend to be extremely reliable. The set in my Yamaha snowmobile are 6 years old and often run in temps well below zero and all of them are fine. Personally I've never heard of a COP going bad, though I'm sure it's happened to someone.

I suspected my t-boost module of possibly causing a midrange misfire on my bike, however after ditching the Nology coils and putting R6 COP's on, seems to be all cleared up so I guess the t-boost wasn't the culprit.

I got that set with harness for under $30 shipped off ebay....look around enough and you'll find a deal.

my COPs were bad. switched back to coils and i was good to go.

my COPs were bad. switched back to coils and i was good to go.
I was thinking about that but I had problems with my coils too and cops are alot easier to change out and alot cheaper too.
I found some on ebay last night so, I will probably get them today.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back