Drag strip Track Day?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Drag strip Track Day? OCT 13th

Well after the Irish Hills ride, how about a early Oct Drag Strip run?

Lapeer is cheap, lots of passes can be made and its a good time.

Anyone ?

Todd

Looks like Oct 13th unless we get more people that can make it on the 6th.

Todd

Last edited:
Its a great place to get to know your bike and fine tune your skill's. I will be drop the windshield and center stand and backrest this time. Mathematically im only 3 tenth's off the fastest the bike will go with me on it. I can gane two tenths on my 60 foot time. Its always fun running you at the track Todd. And your right it would be more fun to run with a few more vmax's.

That is a downfall with the track there. Anything faster then 12 has to wear leather pants. But Mike got away with dirtbike pants and I have a spare set of leather pants ( 34-38 size ) that someone could borrow.

Boots and gloves and of course a leather jacket.

Todd

I'd love to go, but I'm too fat to race. Well maybe if the kid on the push start 600 crotch rocket came... I might be able to keep up with him.

Besides I don't know anything about drag racing.

Craig

Or just show up and hang out with us. I can bring a grill and we can have a cookout.

Well now i know I won't be racing. The brand names and sponsors on my leathers might be confusing, but I could live with that. It the 38" waist I would have a problem with

Craig

That is only if you run 12 or faster. If you just want to go down the track and experience it, you most likely wouldn't need leather pants etc.

Todd

Dammit, 6th is girl friends birthday weekend, (plans out of town :( ) and 13th is work weekend, I do feel a bit feverish though

I'm in for the cook out. get a count and I'll bring meat! (as long as its the other side of my next SS check (week from Wednesday)

Lapeer could be interesting & fun :hmmm: What do you have to wear / have to be able to run the track ?

GO FOR IT JEFF!

PS . HWB's came back today,now I need to figure out how to bend them:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Back