ebay seller 1995vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy ordered a fork brace from him weeks ago & still hasn't gotten it he has also emailed him w/ NO response..This guy a fucking scumbag or what?????

Man your friend may have to open a complaint file in ebay to get the ball rolling....

My clamp came yesterday.

okay so heres the scoop, after no response back from him in a month with 2 emails sent, i opened up a case was due today still no response so ebay refunded me my money back, now he decides to ship them still no communication, now he is demanding payment, told him im not looking to cheat anybody just wanted some kind of communication, now because of his lack of it, here i am getting parts and ebay already refunded me the money, ahhhh what to do, just want to be done with this crap!!!!

I would give it back but not right away. Ask him for a small gesture of good faith on his part. Maybe something small and cheap that he sells. For your troubles anyway. Then give back the money. But when I say wait I mean wait like 2 months just as long as you had to wait for the part. I believe in KARMA so I would do the right thing. To each his own though. Your the one that had to put up with all the bullshit. I don't even know how much money you are talking about. If its a small amount make him sweat it out. Teach him a lesson.
Just my 2 cents ;)

I would pay back him for sure but for same terms as he dicked you around and let him know this.

When all of this came to light, I did a search on him. There was a previous ebay account tied to him thats already been shut down, and he has several alias'. The phone number tied to the ebay account belongs to someone that I am assuming is his dad. Strictly my suggestion...I would suggest that anyone having dealings with him...be VERY careful.

I hate to say it but this whole thing sounds like Cycle One Off with some added lying and deception.

Bought plenty from them/him, he was always "embarrassed but forthright" when I FINALLY got any response at all, but nonetheless they took orders and money with no product to ship, no advisement that it was "order it and we will make it" and impossible to get a hold of, and impossible to verify anything at all is happening until that happy day when some really nice parts show up at your door a month to two months later.

Clicking buy and crossing your fingers is no way to do business- no thanks,I'll go somewhere else.

Python relocated from one city to another, there may have been a lot of collateral damage that went with that??

Its no secret I'm a one man show. I do what I can with the time I have everyday. I am running these cncs everyday and if I don't answer the phone I'm sorry but I can't walk away from it. When you do get me on the phone like some of you know I'll talk your ear off...lol. Am I slow in shipping sure I am sometimes. I really dont do the fun stuff anymore my 2010 has been ridden around 50 miles this year. It only has 700 miles on it. But I don't mind that I enjoy most days. I like what I do and I am glad to support the V-max community. Like I said before 1995vmax is not us and everything I sell on Fleebay is in stock. Oh yea if I missed spelled anything I'm sorry I'm in need of some coffee.

Tom
COO

Its no secret I'm a one man show. I do what I can with the time I have everyday. I am running these cncs everyday and if I don't answer the phone I'm sorry but I can't walk away from it. When you do get me on the phone like some of you know I'll talk your ear off...lol. Am I slow in shipping sure I am sometimes. I really dont do the fun stuff anymore my 2010 has been ridden around 50 miles this year. It only has 700 miles on it. But I don't mind that I enjoy most days. I like what I do and I am glad to support the V-max community. Like I said before 1995vmax is not us and everything I sell on Fleebay is in stock. Oh yea if I missed spelled anything I'm sorry I'm in need of some coffee.

Tom
COO

I will be looking in the spring for a gen 2 if that helps your stress and work load . I PROMISE TO exercise it more . I f this other guy is legit all he needs is some communication skills .

I will be looking in the spring for a gen 2 if that helps your stress and work load . I PROMISE TO exercise it more . I f this other guy is legit all he needs is some communication skills .

I know he has a full time job and making V-max parts is a side thing. I'm the first to admit I'm horrible at communication. I'm sure everyone would agree with that. I'll tell gen 2 parts are cake compared to the gen 1 stuff. The only big thing I have in the works for the Gen2 is just an air shifter. When you get your Gen 2 your gen 1 will feel like a mini bike. That bike is huge.

Is Tom from COO also same Tom from Python? My buddy called COO last week to order 2 fork braces & his call was finally returned almost a week later. He ended purchasing them from Ebay he paid more but the deal was hassle free & the parts were delivered on time. I guess its worth paying a lil more for parts so you know what & when you will get them.

Is Tom from COO also same Tom from Python? My buddy called COO last week to order 2 fork braces & his call was finally returned almost a week later. He ended purchasing them from Ebay he paid more but the deal was hassle free & the parts were delivered on time. I guess its worth paying a lil more for parts so you know what & when you will get them.

no they are different Tom's. coo Tom is from New York and Python Tom is from Colorado.

Ok thanks Bill . I didn't think so as I have dealt w/ Tom from Python & NEVER had 1 issue of parts shipped, paid ,sent. Tom at Python is on top of his game.I guess I will just keep Sean Morley , Kyle & Python as my go too people for parts.

Tom
COO

I realize that Tom, and that's good. YOUR honesty has never been called into question by anyone including me. I've always been pleased with your product...........The other issues are what they are, you're aware of them.....no one ever worries with you if they'll EVER get the product, it's just when........

Its just disconcerting to always wonder whats going on.......

Maybe we are all a little spoiled by this internet age?

I remember sending money into magazine adds back in the 70's and not worrying about it till it showed up......Boy those were the days.....

I would give it back but not right away. Ask him for a small gesture of good faith on his part. Maybe something small and cheap that he sells. For your troubles anyway. Then give back the money. But when I say wait I mean wait like 2 months just as long as you had to wait for the part. I believe in KARMA so I would do the right thing. To each his own though. Your the one that had to put up with all the bullshit. I don't even know how much money you are talking about. If its a small amount make him sweat it out. Teach him a lesson.
Just my 2 cents ;)

yes i will definitely pay him back, wouldn't feel right doing otherwise, im just aggravated:bang head:, at the whole lack of communication and waiting over a month!!!

When all of this came to light, I did a search on him. There was a previous ebay account tied to him thats already been shut down, and he has several alias'. The phone number tied to the ebay account belongs to someone that I am assuming is his dad. Strictly my suggestion...I would suggest that anyone having dealings with him...be VERY careful.

I no a few people still waiting for there parts. I receive few emails from ebayer's 6 in all
asking me if I receive my parts. This was between 9/1/20013 to 9/5/20013

Back