Exhaust Slip ons

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do know that the OEM pipes were too quiet, I couldn't hear the motor in the wind to shift right. The tach should be up higher with the speedo. The bike is safer now also and cars can hear it coming. Finally, it sounds also like it performs now. Don't like being the neighborhood pariah but some things just can't be denied. Lol
any chance of getting a sound video posted? Sure would be nice o hear what your results are before someone spends $500-$800 for slip ons.

Perfect….,let her rip.
This bike is addicting with the "rip" part. So tempting to crack the throttle too much on a leisurely cruise.

OOps, dropped the ball yesterday with the audio. It was an all-day rain yesterday and when it didn't rain, I was MIA with the daughter. It's just hard being me and busy enjoying life!

When you mentioned wanting a pic of the end of the pipe, did you mean like it sits now?

Last edited:
This bike is addicting with the "rip" part. So tempting to crack the throttle too much on a leisurely cruise.

OOps, dropped the ball yesterday with the audio. It was an all-day rain yesterday and when it didn't rain, I was MIA with the daughter. It's just hard being me and busy enjoying life!

When you mentioned wanting a pic of the end of the pipe, did you mean like it sits now?

exactly.... I was just thinking someone could probably use a 5/16 flat washer or something similar as the spacer to save having to drill all those pennies. lol

take your time man.....no worries....by the way great looking bike.

Another question for you Scrape….what happens to the backsides of the rivets when you drill the heads off? Do they just fall into the mufflers and rattle around?

Back