Exhaust Upgrade?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could do the stock exhaust mod by removing the end caps and drilling.....the cost is the best part--FREE. It sounds pretty good too IMO.

I'll have to snap and post a pic, because I'm sure this has been done.... but since I don't know for sure, I'll let someone here confirm for me! :punk:

Thanks for all the help and direction guys..... now to talk the wife into it.... hmmmm, how to spin it???

Yep, I know of a pair of black supertrapps that are being re-coated as we speak then heading overseas!

Of course I sell them new too and they are a popular option but don't make any extra power. I do still have a couple of used full systems and sell the Kerkers new. They do make power and a better sound in my opinion too.

Sean

And man, I can't wait. :punk: I'm going to be making a video (I know there are some out there already) of stock, open headers, supertrapps without discs, then with discs, and post here, when I get around to fitting them if that helps anyone trying to decide whether to make the leap to a Supertrapp slip-on.

Dale Walkers 4:2.It will blow your mind.I tipped mine to make it louder because IM THAT NEIGHBOR you would hate but they sound good and wont be too loud to cruise it at night.

Some advice :

Go to a Vmax ride somewhere...anywhere - and listen to the different set ups the other guys are running.

When I first got my Vmax - I hated my Hindle 4to1. i wanted dual exhaust no matter what - then after I got on the Vmax a little - I now really like my Hindle.

Point of the story is hear some, then decide what you liek best :)
________
Ferrari 333 SP

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back