FatMax Bellypans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Talk about nice work! :worthy: After installing it I stepped back then I felt like I went back in time to when I was 16.

The age when you do somthing trivial to your hot rod thats non-mechanical, you still have to start her up and rev the engine a couple of times :drool:. Now just have to invent the machine that will speed up the 4 months til riding season.

Attachments

• KJSMAX_1.jpg
    KJSMAX_1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 103
  • KJMAX_2.jpg
    KJMAX_2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 129
I Like that!

Whenever I get around to putting some color on in place of the basic CF mine is now, I had thought of adding one myself... You just convinced me!

My heart goes out Bro'... I haven't been on mine since last Saturday, and I've already got major withdrawls! I could NEVER survive 4 months!

In the 16+ yrs I lived in CA & OR, I worked in the timber industry...log trucks...got a good job offer in driving big off-roaders for a company out of Ketchekan... I gave it some thought, and decided the dreams I was having about smelling orange blossems, must mean something...

But sometimes I think I might have missed something by not at least giving it a try...

Take care up there!

Philthy

I just got some brake lines from Bill at Wild Bros http://www.wildbros.com/index.html
and I know he has some used bellypans for sale, and I'm sure he will cut you a good deal. He was great to talk to and shipped the parts FAST!

Great lookin bike KJShover!

Southeast Alaska is nice, but nowhere to ride. I was a cop down in that area for a few years. Had to geton the ferry to get to the mainland to ride anywhere.

I visited Ketchican a few times, I lived in Wrangell. Talk about no riding, you litterally can ride the island in about 40min:bang head:. A little more if you wanted to go off road.

Not to mention the 80+ " of rain it gets yearly:Flush000:.

I'm happy being back in my hometown in Fairbanks, plenty of scenery and plenty of roads and a few good friends to ride with:cheers:.

Thanks, I was looking at the wildbro's site. I think there is going to be another vacuum sound in my bank account.

>>>I visited Ketchican a few times, I lived in Wrangell. Talk about no riding, you litterally can ride the island in about 40min
29.gif
. A little more if you wanted to go off road.

I kinda figured I might have misspelled that! Apologies!

I well knew ahead of time about the solitary conditions I was to expect... BUT there's also the fishing and hunting...also a big thing in my life...especially back then (late '70's)..

I looked in for a minute at your site...I SEE you! Will go back later when I have more time to spare...

If ya wanna ever take a break from the winter doldrums, you gotta place to come to in FL...me n' Aunt Angie always have a spare room available. Will even turn you loose on my ride, if ya promise not to hurt her!

Take care... Uncle Philthy

>>>I visited Ketchican a few times, I lived in Wrangell. Talk about no riding, you litterally can ride the island in about 40min
29.gif
. A little more if you wanted to go off road.

I kinda figured I might have misspelled that! Apologies!

I well knew ahead of time about the solitary conditions I was to expect... BUT there's also the fishing and hunting...also a big thing in my life...especially back then (late '70's)..

I looked in for a minute at your site...I SEE you! Will go back later when I have more time to spare...

If ya wanna ever take a break from the winter doldrums, you gotta place to come to in FL...me n' Aunt Angie always have a spare room available. Will even turn you loose on my ride, if ya promise not to hurt her!

Take care... Uncle Philthy

That is true, there is awsome hunting and fishing up here. If I ever make it down in your area, you bet I'll give you a look up.

I have a brother and father in law that live in Ketchican.Hope to go up someday.

Its a great place to visit, the totems in the park are way cool as well as the Tongass forrest. Another charm is there is not too many places where the airport is on a small island 200 yards from the island Ketchican is on.

Sometimes the orca swim through the narrows and you can watch them.

Back