• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted Gen two in vegas area

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one for sale in Vegas with 26k miles for $8k advertised on Craigslist

I bought it from him yesterday. Was hoping little less since the tank cover was scratched, seats worn and torn. Abs stays on I think. No service records.

I bought it from him yesterday. Was hoping little less since the tank cover was scratched, seats worn and torn. Abs stays on I think. No service records.
Saw your other post...you can get the 'puck key' from any OEM part vendor, Ron Ayers or your local dealer, but they aren't cheap. I paid $110 for the key and 'socket' and that was 4 years ago and then you'll need it cut also.

No idea about the tool kit as I've never looked in mine and it amazes me how few people seem to keep Owner's Manuals for bikes around. You should be able to download a copy from the Yamaha site if I remember right.

Saw your other post...you can get the 'puck key' from any OEM part vendor, Ron Ayers or your local dealer, but they aren't cheap. I paid $110 for the key and 'socket' and that was 4 years ago and then you'll need it cut also.

No idea about the tool kit as I've never looked in mine and it amazes me how few people seem to keep Owner's Manuals for bikes around. You should be able to download a copy from the Yamaha site if I remember right.
It’s a 2012. Immediately went on a 3 hr ride. Babying it at 73-75mph. Drive 113 mi before gas light came on. Second tank did better. I probably need a windscreen. Saw some pougi? Shields. I also want to look at the ecu flash to get more mpg, and low speed boggling out. The aprovic mid pipes and 4-2 exhaust sounds nice.

I probably need a windscreen. Saw some pougi? Shields. I also want to look at the ecu flash to get more mpg, and low speed boggling out.
Puig windscreens is what you saw, I imagine. And Tim Nash (GuruedGear.com) is the place to go for a flash.

Back