Got the bike!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65fury

Reaction score
So after the guy told me he didnt want to sell the bike i was sad... very very sad, but then i recieved a text the next night... and he said he was ready to sell it now and if i still wanted it i could come and get it!!! So i rented a motorcycle trailer and the next day i drove 7hrs to LA!! bought the bike and drove back!! :biglaugh::biglaugh: So now im the proud owner of another vmax!!

Its a 93 with lots of goodies!!

-custom 18inch rear wheel
-marks 4-2 exhaust
-custom adjustable rear shocks
-rebuilt from forks with progressive springs
-carbon fiber body work
-custom fork brace
-all steel braided brake and clutch lines
-wave rotors on front and rear with 6 piston front calipers
-maxgasser seat
-knee guards
-engine guard/foot rests
-mini fly screen
-custom straight handle bars and custom mirrors
-carbs were tuned by a shop that knows vmax's
-COP's
-new clutch and pressure plate(not sure the brand but its an upgrade)

over all this bike is sick!!! and i picked it up for less than the modifications cost!! lol plus i got lots of extra parts for my other bike!!

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 68
That is one nice looking bike glad he finally sold it to you. Bet your a happy camper now. Grats on the buy.

You were sad, and now you're hated, by us envious dudes.:biglaugh: Congrats on the beautiful machine! Take good care of it dude.

Man, that guy was really playing with your emotions huh? Beautiful max and you got a great deal on it, enjoy :punk:

Nice Max! Who was the last owner? He had to belong here if it has a MaxGasser seat. Can't imagine why ALL Vmax owners don't belong here. Good luck, Ed✨

Congrats on the max 65fury, let me know how you like the seat. CustomMax, belive it or not Ive sold seat to non forum members, I always try to steer them here though. I have seats in several countries now.

:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:All I can say is:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

Sick with envy

Good looking bike

Looks good. BUT, I am a bit concerned on the rear shocks. Any up close you can get. They look a bit like the cheap ebay shocks and if that is true they are complete shit.

Sean

Thanks for all the compliments!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: Im super stoked with it!! I was lucky enough to get an awesome deal on it and got all the paper on all the work done to it and receipts!! I didnt ride it today, but that was all i could think about!! haha

Sean the shocks are called "works shocks" i got the adjusting tool and instructions to adjust them too. I dont know anything about them other than he paid $1100 for them, i have the receipt for them too.

Yup the monkey seems very satisfied for now...... but in time it will become greedy for speed and bling!:rofl_200:

Jason

And yes the owner was a member on here, not sure his screen name, but this site is where he found the seat and i believe bought the brakes from Sean, also bought a few other items from some members on here to i believe, the guys name is Rob Wood, super nice guy! Even though he threw my emotions for a spin lol

Jason

Wonder what would possess a guy to say "not for sale" yesterday and "come and get it" today? Oh yeah, 2nd gear slipped for the first time! Just playing Devil's advocate Jason. I'm sure you did your due diligence and Mr Wood will have sellers remorse set in soon. Sounds like you might be able to upgrade your old bike with some of the extras. Either way, I'd take out the seat bolts so I could swap my Maxgasser to the steed of the day. Lucky guy!

Back