great deal on new diaphragms

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100 on bikebandit. probably $85 thru mondack?

Ron Ayers is $80.34/ ea. If I remember what Mark said correctly, you can expect to pay 60% of the Ron Ayers price from Mondack, which if my math is correct, would make each one cost $48.20 from Gary McCoy.

wow ok forget that link then - I thought they were OEM..

And as ever, NO-ONE beats the McCoy prices.. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

I don't think that they are that cheap from even Mondak. Maybe someone can get a current actual price

Sean

Not getting non factory diaphragms off of Ebay for $200/4, getting factory diaphragms for $54/ ea, dealing with Gary McCoy = PRICELESS!:worthy:

yea $8 more plus shipping is well worth OEM ones

Larger distributes get deeper discounts! Our business is no different.

I bought a ton of stuff from Gary and he was considerably cheaper than Ron Ayers. His service was spot on.

He sells more than just yammy too! I bought my CRG mirror and Flanders bar from him as well.

VERY satisfied.

Chris

I think I have spent over $2500 with Gary when I was completely redoing my Max. Most when he was with the previous dealer (UMotors). His prices were even better with them until it was bought out. He still has the best prices I have found though. Good on aftermarket also.

Back