grudge night

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great job, I want to get to the track in my area one of these days, never been down one
is it better to run with the boost in the stock setup or unplugged in the open

Stock, more midrange torque that way..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hit the track again tonight, Went 2 and 2. A zx 10 handed me my behind, but a big suzuki beat me by .05 right at the line. I thought I had him. best of 7.40. 60 ft still in the 1.8's. I'm finding the higher the RPM's at the line, the easier it is to control the clutch. I bought a strap for the front, but the holes were to small to fit the caliper bolts. I'm going to have to get the one srk468 has.Had better reaction times tonight too. Best of .514. Ran 95 MPH all 4 runs. nothing better than seat time, thats for sure. The high light of the night for me was racing my first V rod. Did I mention it had a turbo. He had never raced before. I don't know what happened to him, but I never saw him after the tree went down.

Hit the track again tonight, Went 2 and 2. A zx 10 handed me my behind, but a big suzuki beat me by .05 right at the line. I thought I had him. best of 7.40. 60 ft still in the 1.8's. I'm finding the higher the RPM's at the line, the easier it is to control the clutch. I bought a strap for the front, but the holes were to small to fit the caliper bolts. I'm going to have to get the one srk468 has.Had better reaction times tonight too. Best of .514. Ran 95 MPH all 4 runs. nothing better than seat time, thats for sure. The high light of the night for me was racing my first V rod. Did I mention it had a turbo. He had never raced before. I don't know what happened to him, but I never saw him after the tree went down.

That makes the night right there! You know I'm gonna finally go and you won't be there!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The general idea came from Vmax Mikes straps, which Damien made. I just welded spacers to the tops and did it slightly different. Then I powdercoated them matte black.

Todd

Back