He meant to do that...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He waves that gun around way too much for my liking. I wouldn't want to be in the room. He almost demo'd how to blow your own head off. Though, recoil makes it look worse. Yes, new underwear and get some instruction of his own before training others. In the holster or point it down is required at every range I've been to.

He waves that gun around way too much for my liking. I wouldn't want to be in the room. He almost demo'd how to blow your own head off. Though, recoil makes it look worse. Yes, new underwear and get some instruction of his own before training others. In the holster or point it down is required at every range I've been to.

Yea. I'm weird one. If that happened to me, I'd use it on future courses I taught to stress that trigger discipline should never be taken lightly no matter how much time around fireams you have. That relaxing on safety just for a moment can have grave consequences. It's human nature to make mistakes. Make them teachable moments IMO.

I drill the golden rules to my kids over and over. My daughter is actually a better shot than my son, but she's not careful enough around them IMO. Still got a lot of work to do with her on that. Last time we were at the range I got on her about it because it was very similar to how this guy was handling and she got upset. Said I was being too tough on her.

Then last night after dinner I said "Remember when I got on you about your trigger discipline and handling?" I showed her this video and said "This is why I was upset."

I think she got the message. At least I hope it did. We'll see next time we go to the range.

Back