hey can i have some money?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She prolly left her husband because she claimed he was obsessed with his vmax. So he decided to really piss her off by getting a million people to email her about a Vmax using the cl add to pull it off :biglaugh:.

It was listed here in minneapolis also. i knew it was a scam but i emailed anyway to see what her reply would be. here it is

Hello,
I'm sorry for the late reply but I had some issues with my laptop and I couldn't get online to check my email. I still have the bike available for sale if you still want it... The bike I'm selling is in excellent condition, no damage, no engine problems, garage kept and has a clean title.
The selling price for the bike is $2,800.00 with all the delivery and handling costs included (the bike is priced for a quick sale). I want to tell you that I am not selling this bike for profit or due a lack of money. All I can say is that some recent events in my life made me change my perception of certain things, things that I?ve considered important in the past. I will donate all the money to charity after I sell this bike. I am currently on a trip for UNICEF. I don?t want to offend you but the bike is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply. I want to be sure that we do this transaction in the safest mode possible for both of us. I recommend we do the transaction using eBay because they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions. I've already included the bike into the eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection Program, so I will only sell it through eBay. If you want to buy the bike and you agree with my terms please reply so I can give you a detailed description of the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program.
Will wait to hear from you.
Thank you, Karen Murray

PS: If you need details and pictures of the bike please let me know so I can send them to you

I did a reverse email look up and found someone in detroit posted on cl calling her out as a scam.

Latest posts

Back