How hard would it be

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
to make Lazer beams shoot out or my scoops, maybe active it with the horn button?

probably not hard. what kind of lazers, like the red ones? green ones are pretty nice but pricey.

I think it would be easy, but I'd be slightly worried: say you shoot it, there's a car in front of you, the beam hits their rear view mirrors as the driver is looking into them..

Potential for retina damage and serious lawsuit. Not fun.

I don't ant little wuss lazers, I want total annihilation type, maybe photon torpedoes would be better.

Ah ok. I think a saw a couple of used ones from that Starship Enterprise on GalacticBay. I think they even had freshly serviced carb chains!

I saw those too, but they are two galaxy's over so the interstellar shipping may get a little pricey!:ummm: But yeah, those carb chains look to be in great shape!

I just recently swapped my lazers out for the belt-fed mini gun upgrade...You know youre jealous!

Attachments

• gunner.JPG
    gunner.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 32
I like the dozer attachment, But it makes the front end too heavy for my taste. however if I can get you to whip one up for me, I could spike up the rear and plow my driveway this winter.

I prefer a hellfire mounted to each side of the belly pan. not only it's a snap to install but if you put a delay in the release mechanism you can get a little "JATO" effect when fireing them :punk:

Attachments

• HellfireMax.jpg
    HellfireMax.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
good thinking! The extra edge in the race is ROCKET BOOST! Then if they still get past you (asuming they think its worth it knowing youre running MISSILES) you just let the other one rip and BOOM! You win...

you guys are insane! I'd go for an EMP cannon to immobilize them, poison darts to get them if they run on foot or are on another bike, phaser cannons to atomize them, and then a mini particle blaster to make sure there's no trace left. simple as that and cost efficient.

I drew up a sketch and it should look something like this when I'm done.
mach.jpg
mach.jpg
btech22.jpg

mach.jpg

Attachments

• btech22.jpg
    btech22.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't ant little wuss lazers, I want total annihilation type, maybe photon torpedoes would be better.

When you say, "total annihilation," what are you thinking in quantifiable terms? Are you looking to get below the visible spectrum? That would solve the problem of folks "seeing" the pesky lasers. Plus, red beams are too weak to do anything physical anyway. Obviously the higher energy laser beams, or perhaps we should be calling them, "photon beams," are going to require more energy though.

You could probably generate enough power to go into the ultraviolet range, which will trigger a physical effect upon whatever the target happens to be, but the effect will be minimal over a short period of time.

Gama rays would be great, but that's gonna take some serious power. Ugh ... life is full of trade offs.

You're gonna need this formula to work out the desired wavelength output and energy input requirements:

E=hV and V=(c//\), or E=h(c//\), where E is energy, h is Planck's constant (6.626?10−34Jhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule?s), V is the frequency, c is the speed of light (299,792,458m/s assuming a perfect vacuum) and /\ is the wavelength.

You'll have to either pick an available energy and see what you can make with it, or pick a desired wavelength to bombard a target material having a corresponding work function and see how much energy you will need to generate your photon beam.

Good luck! This sounds like a seriously fun project for the max.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second

...and then it begins........cabin fever generating crazy threads........AND IT'S NOT EVEN FRICK'N NOVEMBER YET!!!!......winter's going to be long and hard fought.........as usual.......

What you could do with the current state of technology is build this laser, assuming you have a "format war" loser HD-DVD drive lying around. Keep one mounted to the handlebars on a gooseneck so you can zap assholes talking on cellphones at stoplights, or POS cars with a booming stereo that makes the trim on the car rattle.

While it won't obliterate those pesky burger king's at the molecular level, you could quite literally light his ass on fire. Everyone would have a good laugh afterward.

There's lots of kewl stuff on that site, from messing up coke machines to reprogramming those DOT solar street signs.

What you could do with the current state of technology is build this laser, assuming you have a "format war" loser HD-DVD drive lying around. Keep one mounted to the handlebars on a gooseneck so you can zap assholes talking on cellphones at stoplights, or POS cars with a booming stereo that makes the trim on the car rattle.

While it won't obliterate those pesky burger king's at the molecular level, you could quite literally light his ass on fire. Everyone would have a good laugh afterward.

There's lots of kewl stuff on that site, from messing up coke machines to reprogramming those DOT solar street signs.

I like it, I think I would add a sight attached to my helmet to see if I can rig up a "What you see is what you shoot" type of tracking like the Apache heli.

Or maybe even automated like this paintball gun, just need a away to program it for idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc&feature=response_watch

Back