i HOMESTED MIAMI THIS WEEKEND ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried 3X to download in pdf the schedule and 3X the page refused to build, maybe something right now is a problem w/the ama server, I dunno. I'd like to see Tim's spikes...

Tim, you wouldn't like it Bro. Hot scantily clad drunk chicks everywhere and tons of high performance machines. You wouldn't like it.
Hey, have you acclimated to Florida's rainy season/summer yet. Just haven't heard anything since your move.

Tim, you wouldn't like it Bro. Hot scantily clad drunk chicks everywhere and tons of high performance machines. You wouldn't like it.
Hey, have you acclimated to Florida's rainy season/summer yet. Just haven't heard anything since your move.
i YEA' , SOUNDS LIKE A SHIT TIME :rofl_200:WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE GOING ? .. DON'T WORRY , " I'LL REPRESENT " THE V-MAX COMMUNITY ! :biglaugh:. :punk::biglaugh:.

Sadly I won't be attending either...:tantrum:

....however I should add it to my bucket list....

WOW...does look good...it looks on par with AMA VIntage Days at Mid Ohio I attended this past July............

Latest posts

Back