i I'M SO PROUD OF MY SON !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
MY SON IS NINE , HE IS A GREAT , KIND HEARTED KID , HE HAS SOME MEDICAL ISSUES THAT PHYSICALLY HE WILL ALWAYS BE A YEAR OR TWO BEHIND THE AVERAGE KID HIS AGE , BUT THIS ONLY MATTERS WHEN YOUR YOUNG , WHEN YOUR 22 YEARS OLD AND PHYSICALLY YOUR ONLY 20 YOU CANT TELL , BUT WHEN YOUR YOUNG EVERYONE CAN , SO HE STRUGGLES PLAYING SPORTS AND ITS HERD FOR HIM TO WRITE IN SCHOOL SO HE STRUGGLES IN SCHOOL , BUT MENTALLY HE IS FINE AND IN SOME CLASSES ABOVE AVERAGE , BUT HE STILL GETS FRUSTRATED ! . .. IN 2011 " SANTA " GOT HIM A " QUAD " SO WE ALWAY RIDE IT DOUBLE , HIM ON THE BACK ! ... SO FRIDAY ( 13 MONTHS LATER ) HE WAS FOR THE FIRST TIME ABLE TO RIDE IT BY HIMSELF ! :punk: ... HE WAS VERY HAPPY ! ... AND I MUST ADMIT , I WAS CHOKED UP MYSELF ! .... SO HE RODE IT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY UNTIL HE WAS SORE AND COULDN'T RIDE IT ANYMORE ! .... IT WAS A VERY BIG STEP FOR HIM !

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 33
  • 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32
i THIS IS US AT THE BEACH WHERE WE LIVE , THE NEXT DAY ! :punk:

Attachments

• 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 166.jpg
    166.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
Like father, like son:punk: Now you have to get some spikes on that baby:punk:

Sounds like he's a fantasic lil guy.So very glad for you all.He's gonna grow up great!After all he has you for a role model!Looks great on the 4 wheeler,Lil cop runner nothing could be better.Wish you all a great year.Hope your enjoying flordia.SO VERY GLAD FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thumbs-up" to that!
Oh, er, I mean, "good-goin,' young fellah!"

Sounds like he's a fantasic lil guy.So very glad for you all.He's gonna grow up great!After all he has you for a role model!Looks great on the 4 wheeler,Lil cop runner nothing could be better.Wish you all a great year.Hope your enjoying Florida.SO VERY GLAD FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
i POP POP , THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS ! ... I LOVE IT HERE !

Looks like your son is enjoying the quad! When are you going to get him into bikes? My dad got me into motorbikes by 4 years old. Motorbikes have been in my blood ever since. Now I can spend some time with the old man going on rides together. Me on the 'Max and him on his old man honda ST1300 haha.

Congrats and enjoy!

I would have given my left nut as a kid for a mini bike/ motorcycle, but I guess we had snowmobiles and 4-5 months of winter to use them.
Good looking son Tim, looks like he's in good hands with you showing him the ropes! Just let Danny show him how to do a proper burnout, BRC only has one garage!:biglaugh:

I would have given my left nut as a kid for a mini bike/ motorcycle, but I guess we had snowmobiles and 4-5 months of winter to use them.
Good looking son Tim, looks like he's in good hands with you showing him the ropes! Just let Danny show him how to do a proper burnout, BRC only has one garage!:biglaugh:
i IF I HAD THAT BURNOUT ON VIDEO , I COULD RETIRE ! :biglaugh: ... GOD WAS SHINING DOWN ON ME THAT DAY ! .... AND THANK GOD I DIDN'T HURT ANYONE-ELSE EITHER ! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back