I need a plug for my new oil preasure guage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Does anybody out there have a tapped plug for an oil preasure guage ??
I just bought a guage with a electronic sender and I need a plug to connect the line. :confused2:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Last edited:
Not sure what size your sender is so its hard to say.

The plug in the engine block is 20mm x 1.5. You may be able to go to a hydraulics repair shop and buy an adaptor that would work.

I have a Kawasaki drain plug that bolts right in there. It has a machined groove for an O-ring. The problem with it is that it needs drilled and tapped to match whatever fitting you intend to use. I don't remeber the part # but the info is out there on the net somewhere.

Drilling and tapping a plug isn`t a problem, Fargo has a tap and die set that he would loan me but I don`t know of a hydraulic shop around here
besides the one I went to looking for a special bolt and the guys were total assholes(gang members I think) and they wanted to charge me ten bucks for one peasley bolt so I could imagine what they would rip me off for a plug.:bang head::bang head::damn angry::bang head:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Yo Dave give me a call, I have the week off We can figure something out
Plus I might give you the one off my bike, I am not using it. Took my guages off for now.
Late

Back