I'll Be An " S.O.B. " The " Mod Monkey " Does Exist ! SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I Came Back From The Boat Ramp Today With My Son , We Get Out Of The Truck & MY son asks " WHATS THAT NOISE COMING FROM YOUR TRAILER DAD " I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL ? .. IT SOUNDED LIKE A MONKEY " F@#$ING A FOOTBALL " ! .. SO I OPENED THE DOOR , AND SAID " HOLY SHIT " THERE IT IS , AND THERE HE WAS , THE " MOD MONKEY " ON MY V-MAX , HE TURNED AROUND , LOOKED ME DEAD IN THE EYE'S , HOPPED UP-OFF OF MY BIKE & IN A GIANT LEAP , RIGHT UP ONTO MY ROOF , THEN CLIMBED ACROSS IT , TURNED AND LOOKED BACK AT ME AS IF HE WAS " FLIPPING ME OFF " , AND THEN CLIMBED UP INTO THE TREE , MAN I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT , I FINALLY AM SEEING HIM WITH MY OWN EYE'S AND I EVEN HAVE HIM CORNERED ! ... I WENT TO GET SOME ROPE & MY LADDER , AND 30 SECONDS LATER WHEN I CAME BACK , HE WAS GONE WITHOUT A TRACE ! ... :confused2: ... I'M STILL WONDERING HOW HE GOT IN ? ... THE TRAILER WAS LOOKED UP TIGHT ! .. I GUESS THERE REALLY IS NO WAY OF KEEPING HIM OUT ! ... :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_1302.jpg
    100_1302.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_1303.jpg
    100_1303.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_1305.jpg
    100_1305.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_1308.jpg
    100_1308.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_1309.jpg
    100_1309.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_1310.jpg
    100_1310.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_1311.jpg
    100_1311.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1312.jpg
    100_1312.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1313.jpg
    100_1313.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_1314.jpg
    100_1314.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1315.jpg
    100_1315.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Re: I'll Be An " S.O.B. " The " Mod Monkey " Does Exist ! SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S

Timmy, I got some awful news for you, look closely at those pictures.....THEY ARE NOT OF THE SAME MONKEY!!

They are similar, and must all be from the same family, but dude....YER INFESTED WITH 'EM!!!

You need napalm, lots of it, and soon!!! :punk:

Re: I'll Be An " S.O.B. " The " Mod Monkey " Does Exist ! SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S

dude seriously... wyat the hail??? LOLOL

I wonder if its got anything to do with that "nice" cop? watch your back and your bananas CR!

Biggest smile of the morning so far! Thanks man..

It's just your imagination...a few days of rest and you'll be back to normal...:biglaugh:

sweet jebus man thats messed up. you better watch your back, i hear they do not like to be seen and photographed. better sleep with on eyes opened they'll be coming for you in your sleep :Glasses:

They were probably planning a suprise turbocharger attack....good thing you saw them first and spoiled their evil plans of lightening your wallet considerably!

Better be careful, that Mod Monkey may be back for some additional "Tricks or Treats" later today !!!! Be Prepared !!!

It's just your imagination...a few days of rest and you'll be back to " normal "...:biglaugh:
THATS A WORD THAT I WISH I NEW THE DEFINITION OF ! ... :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

My Wife and I were attacked by several of those Mod Monkeys while shopping at Target Friday. They were pissed that I was shopping there instead of the bike shop. I had to explain that I needed some special parts that the bike shops don't carry.:ummm:

Tim, I can totally relate to your experience. My daughter on the other hand was fortunate to have trapped and temporarily tamed our mod monkey over the weekend....

Attachments

• Monkey Caught.jpg
    Monkey Caught.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 20

Man, that's the biggest Mod Monkey I've ever seen....:rofl_200:

Tim, I have set traps, tried to photograph him, tried to poison the little bastard, but he still shows up. I finally gave up and embraced the Monkey!! I had to, was growing old before my time. You seem to have a large infestation as Dan-o said so you will have a tough time fighting them.

Tim has made a war suit to fight the monkey..... have you seen it?:th_scared:

boxing00.gif
:punk:

HEY!! That's my crazy cousin Vinnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky he didn't just run over and give you a sloppy old kiss on the mug:rofl_200:

HEY!! That's my crazy cousin Vinnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky he didn't just run over and give you a sloppy old kiss on the mug:rofl_200:
IF THATS YOUR CRAZY " COUSIN VINNIE " WHATS HIS PROBLEM ? .LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME ! .AND HE SURE WASN'T TRYING TO KISS ME ! ... :confused2:.. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=14746

He felt spurned, and hell hath no wrath like a Mod Monkey spurned!! See my reply as to how to handle him in the other thread:punk:

He felt spurned, and hell hath no wrath like a Mod Monkey spurned!! See my reply as to how to handle him in the other thread:punk:
WHY , I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM ! .. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back